Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The final ever match between Rangers and Kilmarnock, that.

We also won the match before that between the sides -

Just look at the line-up for rangers in that RP match - AJ should be showing that and saying "right, here's today's opponents. Now I'm not expecting double figures, but..."

Killie should win but a lot of our players have been to Glasgow too many times and played well and ultimately lost. In this one Rangers have nothing to lose as they are playing a 'bigger' team but i think the Rangers fans secretly think they will win and will be gunning for Ally if they lose. Hopefully Eremenko is not kicked off the park this time. 1-2 to Killie.

Its an intriguing match between the two for the neutral football fan. I hope its an exciting one, edge of the seat stuff. I hope Kilmarnock are up for this and Rangers cut out their dirty tactics, we wouldn't want the game spoiled.

Referee for this will be Brian Colvin.

Its an intriguing match between the two for the neutral football fan. I hope its an exciting one, edge of the seat stuff. I hope Kilmarnock are up for this and Rangers cut out their dirty tactics, we wouldn't want the game spoiled.

Referee for this will be Brian Colvin.

Like you, I obviously hope Killie "bring their A-game", and do the club, fans and town proud. I'm sure they will.

Having watched the Hearts game last week, I feel, unfortunately, that rangers' "physical approach" is now their default setting.

I'm fairly sure the two sides will perform roughly (very roughly, in their case) as outlined above, and feel we might sadly end up with a long discussion on the bias/competence of the match officials. What do we know about Colvin?* I've not seen either cheek's supporters denouncing him, so hopefully that's a good sign.

*Checked Wiki - apparently he's a haematologist. :blink:

Like you, I obviously hope Killie "bring their A-game", and do the club, fans and town proud. I'm sure they will.

Having watched the Hearts game last week, I feel, unfortunately, that rangers' "physical approach" is now their default setting.

I'm fairly sure the two sides will perform roughly (very roughly, in their case) as outlined above, and feel we might sadly end up with a long discussion on the bias/competence of the match officials. What do we know about Colvin?* I've not seen either cheek's supporters denouncing him, so hopefully that's a good sign.

This Killie team is more than capable of matching up to a physical opposition. In all honesty, we'd probably be better suited going up against a team like that rather than a quick side like Dundee United or a counter attacking team like Dundee.

If the commentators have anything about them, then when Killie get their early penalty they'll say "And Brian Colvin has given the penalty! Killie have the chance to draw first blood here at Ibrox."

You can take your best wishes and shove them, bennett.

Fair enough Norm, i held my hands out in friendship. Just try to remember positives thoughts, think positive.

May tomorrows game be a good game and by that i mean we win.

Archived