Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

I would have to agree with you there, Collum is inept and was terrible yesterday.

He should be made to explain his decisions and should be given a wee trip to the juniors to try and learn his trade!

I'll give you an explanation of his 3 major decisions right now.

Gomis red card: "It was a dangerous challenge. The player left the ground and used excessive force in his tackle, and was therefore guilty of serious foul play."

Celtic penalty: "I did not have a clear view of the challenge, but awarded the penalty kick on the advice of my assistant, who believed that McKay had tripped Guidetti. Having since reviewed the incident, we both agree that the decision was incorrect."

Commons goal: "I awarded a foul to Hearts because Kris Commons played the ball while the Hearts goalkeeper had the ball under control."

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you an explanation of his 3 major decisions right now.

Gomis red card: "It was a dangerous challenge. The player left the ground and used excessive force in his tackle, and was therefore guilty of serious foul play."

Celtic penalty: "I did not have a clear view of the challenge, but awarded the penalty kick on the advice of my assistant, who believed that McKay had tripped Guidetti. Having since reviewed the incident, we both agree that the decision was incorrect."

Commons goal: "I awarded a foul to Hearts because Kris Commons played the ball while the Hearts goalkeeper had the ball under control."

There was me thinking you were pretending to be Willie Collum for a second...

First decision: "Aww the cheatin hearts bassa coulda broke broonys legs, back and nose wi that challenge man, honestly, PYOOR career ender an that!"

Second decision: "The wee hearts fanny shouldny be gawn ti groond in his own box anyway, as soon as oor John went over myself and everyone else I know was screeeeamin for a pen. Then a remembered a was ref and thought f**k aye!"

Third decision: "A couldny gee us aw the decisions in one game, would look too suspicious, ad maybe never get another chance to ref ma beloved."

Probably a more accurate summary from him.

I would have to agree with you there, Collum is inept and was terrible yesterday.

He should be made to explain his decisions and should be given a wee trip to the juniors to try and learn his trade!

From what I've been told he was bad enough during his first stint at that level.

It was a straight red card. It was also a dive for penalty though. Pity really for Celtic because no doubt they could have won the game fairly but they didn't on this occasion. If it wasn't for Gomis and Collum this could have been a cracking contest.

First decision: "Aww the cheatin hearts bassa coulda broke broonys legs, back and nose wi that challenge man, honestly, PYOOR career ender an that!"

Second decision: "The wee hearts fanny shouldny be gawn ti groond in his own box anyway, as soon as oor John went over myself and everyone else I know was screeeeamin for a pen. Then a remembered a was ref and thought f**k aye!"

Third decision: "A couldny gee us aw the decisions in one game, would look too suspicious, ad maybe never get another chance to ref ma beloved."

Oh dear.

Try not to drown any other people today with your tears.

Probably. :rolleyes:

To be fair to Collum he had to give the penalty on the advice of his linesman as he didnt see it as he was too busy rattling his beads.

In all seriousness Collum is now generally accepted as the worst top level ref in Scotland. Ive seen him now cost us matches, give us the most bizzarre decisions and just general do his best to screw up football matches.

To be fair to Collum he had to give the penalty on the advice of his linesman as he didnt see it as he was too busy rattling his beads.

In all seriousness Collum is now generally accepted as the worst top level ref in Scotland. Ive seen him now cost us matches, give us the most bizzarre decisions and just general do his best to screw up football matches.

Spot on, seen some belters watching Dumbarton and Collum who is supposedly our best is useless.

Wait till you see Andrew Dallas you will love him :)

Absolute shite

He dived, knew that it was never a penalty, yet celebrated his cheating afterwards.

2qnxxlu.jpg

Watch it in slow motion. You'll see a lump of turf going up and his foot giving way causing him to go down. He didn't even appeal for the penalty.

Of course he is going to celebrate scoring into the Roseburn. Don't be ridiculous.

To a St.mirren fan on a Hearts v Celtic match thread, why on earth would you do that?

I would have thought that was pretty obvious, he's being a tad over dramatic labeling this the worst, or one of the worst.

here's one from last week, blatant cheating and the cheek to chase the ref appealing

Because you are the king of whatabootery?

Law dived...he attempted to cheat and it was pathetic.

You see how easy it is, perhaps you should try it.

No whataboutary, just questioning his reasoning in labeling Guidetti the worst dive ever.

Archived