Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

Harsh on the stewards and pie stall workers.

Forgiveable collateral damage, imo. 8)

No complaints about the red card from me. You can't fly into a challenge like that; everybody knows the risk you're taking. The penalty is laughable, and Collum's complete inability to apply the "advantage" principle was baffling. Celtic were the better team, and would probably have won if it was 11 v 11.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfectly serious. At first, I really had no idea whether a penalty was right or not. With a replay however, it was clearly a mistake, drawn by a cheating b*****d of a player. Refs are on a hiding to nothing, even when people don't set out to deliberately trick them.

Seeing it on tele v being yards away is a different thing all together.

It was hands down the worst decision I've seen in years.

Not really. At 1-0 Hearts could still nick a result. At 2-0 and a man down they have no chance.

Maybe he doesn't get a red car but stays on the pitch and score 2 OG's? Maybe your dad pulls out a bit earlier and we don't have to put up with tedious posts.

Just as relevant an argument.

Jambo's getting all in a lather about nothing.

Penalty that never was is cancelled out by the perfectly good goal that we had chopped off. The sending off was a red card every day of the year.

So, what exactly is the issue?

The laughable penalty set the capitulation in motion.

Can I also just say, as a card-carrying Yes voter, the "No-Voting Shitebags" song really hurt my feelings. :(

A bit bizarre really considering the Celtic view of Hearts being a protestant club etc etc.

Maybe he doesn't get a red car but stays on the pitch and score 2 OG's? Maybe your dad pulls out a bit earlier and we don't have to put up with tedious posts.

Just as relevant an argument.

You're not very clever if you can't grasp that the penalty put the game out of reach. Thats a far cry from a goal being incorrectly disallowed when you're already 4 up.

2 different stages in the game so one doesn't really cancel out the other.

Go back to your colouring book and let the adults talk.

You're not very clever if you can't grasp that the penalty put the game out of reach. Thats a far cry from a goal being incorrectly disallowed when you're already 4 up.

2 different stages in the game so one doesn't really cancel out the other.

Go back to your colouring book and let the adults talk.

So you can see into the future?

You must make a fortune in the bookies.

I'm not a bad person, but I really hope the away stand collapses next time Celtic take big numbers to an away game.

(j/k I am a bad person 8) )

My friend's not a bad person but he told me today that he loves the Germans for wiping out the entire jambos team at the somme

(ok, he is a bad person)

Craig Gordon is a very classy guy who would never disrespect the club like Snakely.

It'll hurt seeing him in a sellick tap mind.

He is very well liked among the Celtic support. What a signing he has been for us this season. Forster hasn't been missed

Archived