Dundee v Aberdeen

The Master

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, its either that, or hiding round corners pointing speed guns at innocent motorists.

Check these two boys getting the polis telt. Scroll down for the video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2730983/Caught-camera-Police-officers-filmed-trying-catch-speeders-unmarked-car-despite-rules-saying-cameras-clearly-visible.html

Dees, those bars doon beside the station...any of them open from 9am onwards?

I see the Trades is a 10am opening,,,,but as train arrives 9.30 would prefer nae to have a half oor wait for a pint. :unsure:

Cheers

Pretty sure Trades is only licensed from 11 (someone maybe able to correct me) so you might have to wait an hour and a half for a pint.

Not sure if anywhere else in the city is open earlier.

Pretty sure Trades is only licensed from 11 (someone maybe able to correct me) so you might have to wait an hour and a half for a pint.

Not sure if anywhere else in the city is open earlier.

Caws. He'll be made most welcome there from the crack of dawn.

You struggle to get drunk in under 3 hours? Away and don't talk shite.

He's likely one those folk who only consider themselves drunk if they've collapsed in a laney and pissed themselves.

I'll be working 7 till half 6 and I've decided I'm not checking the score till after my shift because if I find out we got pumped then it'll ruin an already shite job. Would take any win but I expect us to f**k this up due to our shite record against Aberdeen and our weird habit of never winning on tv.

I remember a league game a couple years ago and there were about 9 police vehicles outside the pub we were in. Folk weren't even singing or jumping about, just having a few drinks. Total nonsense.

You can't be too careful when you hill people show up. Taking over a pub and gibbering away in a secret language. I'd be suspicious too.

Hopefully my half time draw comes up. I've been buying them for years and never been close. I'll be going to town on the seller if this is the case again. Thank you.

In other news this early kick off pish is shite, and making it all ti2 1ket is a farce, i've still not got one and will have to queue with the operators as slow as a tortoise on a comedown.

Onto the game i can see Aberdeen sneaking it. 2 1 Aberdeen.

Aberdeen fans tend to be a drunken mess when they play us at Dens. It's not just being drunk, it seems like they have the tendency to act like fannies when drunk as well. That's my experience with them anyways.

Archived