• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuckin outrageous that Ali Crawford has been overlooked in favour of a championship non-entity. Sack the wee ginger twat!

But McLeod single handedly tore us apart last week, scoring a great headed winning goal.

Great if we had been up beside the Accies and on some similar great form.

Not so impressive in the context of our form up to the Ibrokes game.

Anyway, I saw Ali a couple of years back and he did nothing in the games against us.

Strachan is the saviour, how dare anyone criticise him.

According to sportsound last night, it's shocking that Jimmy Calderwood hasn't got a job yet.

Well wee Chesney is defending what he said in the papers.

He reckons we want to see all these big games being played but are too afraid to say it.

Has anyone told him that the Edinburgh Derby and both clubs v Newco are still taking place?

His point seemed to focus on the atmosphere at football or more the lack of it.

Everything he said I can't see how it will be any different In the top league from the 2nd tier.

Well wee Chesney is defending what he said in the papers.

He reckons we want to see all these big games being played but are too afraid to say it.

Has anyone told him that the Edinburgh Derby and both clubs v Newco are still taking place?

His point seemed to focus on the atmosphere at football or more the lack of it.

Everything he said I can't see how it will be any different In the top league from the 2nd tier.

The Edinburgh clubs were just padding and diversion. All that is cared about is the disgrace that is the bigotfest.

u forgetting the past 20 years of sellouts against rangers at your stadium :lol:

300 at that game compared to thousands every other time only help but highlight my point . Besides any one with a below average memory will recall reasons for our poor attendance on that occasion :) , if you dont then you belong in a bowl with your goldfish. :huh:

The irony is that through all the madness of the past few years, we actually have a decent 4 division setup now - the addition of playoffs to the Premiership (I wish we could manipulate these division names to f**k) was the missing piece and so for the first time in ages - we shouldn't be even thinking about touching anything other than giving Doncaster his P45 for singularly failing to get a headline sponsor.

The weird thing about Strachan's comments are the timing really. The (the) Rangers scenario has almost played itself out now - they've been through the bottom two tiers and are a stick on for the play-offs at least and will likely be back next year anyway after rightly serving their punishment, along with Hearts you'd imagine. That will probably leave us with only 1 of the "big" clubs in the Championship next season and as we've lived quite happily with teams like Hibs and Utd being relegated in the past - it's not a big deal.

It's revealing that some people in the game and in the media miss the OF games more than others....

Punishment?

Bit of a shame that Strachan came out with this pish, I quite like him in general but we don't anymore of the Armageddon nonsense.

Ourselves, Hibs and Rangers are all down there because it's where we deserve to be, that's the bottom line. How embarrassing would it be to go back to the SPL on anything other than merit?

What's even more laughable is that he say's this now when we have one of the most entertaining seasons we have had in many years, with the likes of Hamilton and Dundee United leading on merit.

Bit of a shame that Strachan came out with this pish, I quite like him in general but we don't anymore of the Armageddon nonsense.

Ourselves, Hibs and Rangers are all down there because it's where we deserve to be, that's the bottom line. How embarrassing would it be to go back to the SPL on anything other than merit?

What's even more laughable is that he say's this now when we have one of the most entertaining seasons we have had in many years, with the likes of Hamilton and Dundee United leading on merit.

Although I like wee Chesney he pays more attention to English footy to probably know what's going on up the road.

He probably thinks we are all miserable up here and pining for a return of the old firm.

Archived