We're not even guaranteed to finish 3rd this season :lol:

We were beyond shite last season and deserved to go down. We fully accept it's our own fault and it's up to us to get out of this position.

I'd be pretty embarrassed if we were bailed out this way and I doubt it would help in the long term.

We're rebuilding atm and it's been needed for a long time.

Absolute NAP they now introduce a three up three down system and Hibs finish 4th.

^

These ****s know the score

1294.gif

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what Strachans opinion would be if UEFA suddenly said we will manipulate the qualifying groups makeup so that only countries with populations of let's say more than 8 million are guaranteed a place in the finals ?

I suspect he would rightfully be outraged as would we all be . He is either kite flying for his employers or his position as a popular national football manager is going to his head .

You mean like the Champions League and Europa League. UEFA are just as bad if not more so.

The Champions League is becoming a tad stale. Man City v Bayern Munich is becoming the equivalent of an all Premiership tie in the Scottish Cup - Partick v Hamilton and Well v United etc. BORING. At least we all had the chance of drawing Spartans

no apecial treatment please , my club is embrassing enough without a free ticket back to the top. rangers hibs and hearts are in the championships for a reason . rangers starting at the bottom is the fairest thing thats happened iin scottish football and i am just grateful they let us back in .

The whole "Scottish Football has missed this fixture" pish is pathetic, toadying journalism of the lowest order. The only 'people' who miss it are the sub-human welts who follow either of the bigot brothers, and craven, fawning "journalists" like Chic Young.

f**k them. The game's more exciting here for the rest of us than it's been for donkey's years. The fact that this is a direct result of the ignominious death of half of Scotland's shame is utterly magnificent. Long may it continue.

when scotlands shame came to dundee or any other team ,we fill the stadium and make a sizeable contribution to keeping your shamefree team going.

:) . we got punished but to be honest watching failing attendances , fans kidding on they dont need us and watching celtic not bother with the league till new year because the opposition is terrible :) . were a new team and it was bigger than yours from the minute it was made so weesht and make sure you dont miss the rangers vs celtic match , i bet deep down you are choking for it .

Do you know the most annoying thing here, it's that someone didn't turn this around and say to Strachan, "How about we just automatically qualify Germany, Poland and Republic of Ireland from the Euros qualification group as they are much higher in the world ranking."

I wonder how he would try and wriggle out of that analogy.

Do you know the most annoying thing here, it's that someone didn't turn this around and say to Strachan, "How about we just automatically qualify Germany, Poland and Republic of Ireland from the Euros qualification group as they are much higher in the world ranking."

I wonder how he would try and wriggle out of that analogy.

Tbf though we're currently above both Poland and the republic in the rankings So he'd probably say i'll take that.

What Gordy wants is for us just to go the whole hog and have an NFL style franchise set-up with no relegation or promotion just pack up and move town after the sale of a franchise. The draft system would be hilarious imagine the seething when the worst club the season before gets first dibs

when scotlands shame came to dundee or any other team ,we fill the stadium and make a sizeable contribution to keeping your shamefree team going.

:) . we got punished but to be honest watching failing attendances , fans kidding on they dont need us and watching celtic not bother with the league till new year because the opposition is terrible :) . were a new team and it was bigger than yours from the minute it was made so weesht and make sure you dont miss the rangers vs celtic match , i bet deep down you are choking for it .

PMSL at this. The only ones choking will be Sevconians the day after - you will get HUMPED. Also a tad ironic that you mention fans of the old Rangers club keeping other teams going when the fans of the current Sevco franchise can't even turn up in big enough numbers to sustain a 2nd tier club and you need emergency bail out loans every few months but there again a bit like walking away (lol) you don't do irony !

no apecial treatment please , my club is embrassing enough without a free ticket back to the top. rangers hibs and hearts are in the championships for a reason . rangers starting at the bottom is the fairest thing thats happened iin scottish football and i am just grateful they let us back in .

This seems like a reasonable post and then.......

Is this because we all secretly have a 'big' team ?

What happened there dude ? You very quickly went to Arsehole OF fan with very little provocation.

So was this all just a smokescreen to sneak a young player in from a low quality Championship team?

It's now beginning to appear that way - a path clearing exercise to get some nonentity wee boy from Sevco fast tracked to the Scotland squad in a blatant attempt to try to keep the bearz on-side.

Rangers fan thats a good guy..... :o:unsure2:

Oh hold on a minute....w**k. :lol:

He's called up Rangers players before - there's no need for a "smokescreen" to do that.

Under the smokescreen of previous call ups by the previous incumbent ;)

Hmm. Remind me of your away support the last time you came to the city. About 400 wasn't it?

:lol:

Fucking vermin.

Archived