• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His point seems to be that we should protect bigger clubs, even if they make a rip roaring c**t of themselves.

Hearts did, Hibs did, Rangers did (then died) and the New Club are also making a c**t of it.

That's nobodies fault but their own. Absolutely no one is to blame but them, and they deserve everything they get. The league and the governing body should not help them in the slightest.

Of course I do,the same I respect other people's opinions instead of shouting "troll" and whatnot.

Where?

On this forum?. :lol:

There's no evidence of you respecting anyone's opinion, so stop fibbing.

We're not even guaranteed to finish 3rd this season :lol:

We were beyond shite last season and deserved to go down. We fully accept it's our own fault and it's up to us to get out of this position.

I'd be pretty embarrassed if we were bailed out this way and I doubt it would help in the long term.

We're rebuilding atm and it's been needed for a long time.

I wouldn't mind if he said:

'In terms of Scottish players getting some European experience, I would prefer the big 3 clubs to be in the top division, challenging for European qualification. However...'

I doubt too many Scottish players would be getting European experience with the big clubs. Strachan obviously only wants to pick players from certain clubs. No surprise there.

Of course their is,have a look at most of my posts on this thread and you will find me respecting others people's opinions. HTH.

I have and you respect their opinions by calling other posters dim, stupid, a mink, a bigot racist apologist, thick, ugly ayrshire mutants, a c**t, an internet hard man, referring to Dunfermline fans as stinky jakey c***s, gullible sheep, f**k off you little gobshite and let adults speak,

all within the last 48 hours

I'm convinced.

The whole "Scottish Football has missed this fixture" pish is pathetic, toadying journalism of the lowest order. The only 'people' who miss it are the sub-human welts who follow either of the bigot brothers, and craven, fawning "journalists" like Chic Young.

f**k them. The game's more exciting here for the rest of us than it's been for donkey's years. The fact that this is a direct result of the ignominious death of half of Scotland's shame is utterly magnificent. Long may it continue.

I have and you respect their opinions by calling other posters dim, stupid, a mink, a bigot racist apologist, thick, ugly ayrshire mutants, a c**t, an internet hard man, referring to Dunfermline fans as stinky jakey c***s, gullible sheep, f**k off you little gobshite and let adults speak,

all within the last 48 hours

I'm convinced.

If people are cheeky to me I'm going too be cheeky back.

HTH.

His opinion is only that...his opinion. There is no reason to get upset about someone else's opinion...if they think it is correct then you just have to accept it and move on. If this did come to pass I would not agree with it but it would be funny seeing some of the people on here explode with rage,don't you think?

If people are cheeky to me I'm going too be cheeky back. HTH.

Oh enlighten us oh wise one.

The ironic thing is that the leagues have already been manipulated to favour two of these three 'big clubs.'

The Premiership playoff arrived in time for both Hearts and Rangers to have a second way back out of the Championship for whoever fails to win the title. Hibs getting themselves relegated put a spanner in the works.

In the event we take Strachans and many other media hacks advice and protect the big clubs, what do they plan we do with the up and coming teams when a so called big team finishes bottom?

Do we relegate the lowest finishing Diddy?

Constantly increase the league with no relegation at short notice?

Maybe at the start of the season all the big teams can be awarded a 30point head start.

I love the way these comments are thought through.

Archived