Junior football team amateur football team What one is your money on

jimwithabigdog

Kennoway star hearts were an amatuer side that now play junior , i beleive they are still in the scottish.

Colville park

Hurlford thistle

Bannockburn

Are also sides would also do well against junior opposition.

There's a couple there I'd like to see turn Junior. Hurlford isn't a big enough place to support two Junior teams I reckon, but the other two would do well, as they're in areas that aren't currently represented. It's all about the enclosed ground though...

There's a lot of good amateur teams ,,,the 3 u mentioned,, aw pay good money,or get offered ,jobs,,,,they should apply to join juniors,,,,it's the only way u will ever find out,,,,cos friendlys,,,don't mean nothing,,,,,,,,,,a always say,,if ams pay players to win things,,,then it's cheating the other teams,,

Kennoway star hearts were an amatuer side that now play junior , i beleive they are still in the scottish.

Colville park

Hurlford thistle

Bannockburn

Are also sides would also do well against junior opposition.

You can add harestanes from kirky in that and wellhouse.

That central fosters league is as good as our district leagues without a doubt.

if the winner of the top amateur league played the winner of the top junior league then there would be no contest. the junior team would win hands down. there are alot of good amateur teams but they are not at the same level as the best juniors

You can add harestanes from kirky in that and wellhouse.

That central fosters league is as good as our district leagues without a doubt.

I dont think wellhouse are as strong as they once were rrg. I watched a weakened new farm team (4th division ayrshire amateur outfit) give them a battering 4-1 in the west of scotland cup a few weeks back.

On the post. if somehow teams from both grades meet in a competitive meaningful game juniors would win 9 times out of 10.

Archived