Junior football team amateur football team What one is your money on

jimwithabigdog

I think a good few of the junior Teams would and could not survive against the amateur teams and a good way to prove this would be to see Bathgate's ex-manager play Bathgate Juniors as we all know the manager of the amateur team was a former manager of Bathgate , I will put my money on the amateurs who do you think that plays amateur could beat the junior team's. I am just interested in other people's views as we all know there is more money in the amateurs than Juniors everyone stay safe

I think a good few of the junior Teams would and could not survive against the amateur teams and a good way to prove this would be to see Bathgate's ex-manager play Bathgate Juniors as we all know the manager of the amateur team was a former manager of Bathgate , I will put my money on the amateurs who do you think that plays amateur could beat the junior team's. I am just interested in other people's views as we all know there is more money in the amateurs than Juniors everyone stay safe

Deary me. Stop drinking petrol on a Sunday afternoon.

Who cares? there's a section on here for pub fitba.

Step away from the keyboard.

May as well jump in here to let you all know the guy isn't trolling, he's a bit on the Cotter side when it comes to posting but other than that he's legit (even if we don't agree with him).

He does have a point in that certain "amateur" sides have reputations for being "shamateur" in terms of "incentives" for guys to play with them, but that's another story, whilst some Juniors don't pay their players at all.

Yes, some amateurs will be better on the park than the lowlier ranked Junior sides, but not many.

It's a pointless question in any case!

The only way junior & amateur teams will play is in non-competitive friendlies.

Amateur team wins = Junior team played a weak side, didn't take it serious, amateur team played like it was a cup final etc etc etc.....

Junior Side wins = it's expected!

Doesn't matter at all even if there are better amateur teams out there.

May as well jump in here to let you all know the guy isn't trolling, he's a bit on the Cotter side when it comes to posting but other than that he's legit (even if we don't agree with him).

He does have a point in that certain "amateur" sides have reputations for being "shamateur" in terms of "incentives" for guys to play with them, but that's another story, whilst some Juniors don't pay their players at all.

Yes, some amateurs will be better on the park than the lowlier ranked Junior sides, but not many.

Can I ask how you have all the inside information on all these profiles?

I agree with OP, some top amateur sides could compete and beat some district juniorsides.

This is the same about every level of the game, some junior sides can compete and beat SFL 2 team some SFL 2 will compete and beat SFL1 sides. Not a startling discovery imo.

Try going to other parts of the forum apart from the ones dealing with the Juniors and Rangers - you might learn something. :whistle

And less time stalking RRG with your dozen sock puppet accounts. Just saying...

Goodness. Fella, I come to the junior forum, occasionally have a peek at the General Nonsense forum (by occasionally I mean I've done so about 3 times in total), I followed the World Cup threads when it was on and that's it. Even then, unlike you, I don't have a big PnB spreadsheet to monitor the movements of other posters. That's just weird!

I have no interest whatsoever in Rangers. In fact I'd love to see both the Old Firm banished forever.

And as for your cowardly comment in wee teeny cowardly writing I have one account, I wouldn't stalk RRG if he had the body of Beyonce.

Is that decisive enough for you, or does it lay the way for you to send another wee poncy whistly smiley?

Junior > Amateur.

Thanks for dropping by, take care and stay safe

Archived