Alistair Darling

orlandoblue

Yup. Sinking ship.

All these careerists will have something else lined up. A cushy one in the House of Lards, a speaking tour or two and/ or one or two 'directorships' that pays £thousands for two days 'work'.

10557007_719767068112937_879715957844965

Darling and Brown the pension boys.

Whilst they screwed pensions for millions they will be well looked after. UK rewards failure. 2 failed politicians that we will pay for the rest of their lifes.

Stick Salmond in there as well. He has slunk off leaving Sturgeon to deal with the utter carnage he has left behind.

No doubt he will go back to fiddling his expenses down at the palace of Westminster and appearing on HIGNFY as the guest quizmaster, which will go down as his most notable life achievement.

A great politician who led a fantastic campaign who managed to rise above the lowest common denominator politics that the Yes campaign were using. Defeated the referendum, came out of the financial crash with credibility and stayed resolute against the political adversity he faced. His retirement from Westminster will be a loss to British politics.

A great politician who led a fantastic campaign who managed to rise above the lowest common denominator politics that the Yes campaign were using. Defeated the referendum, came out of the financial crash with credibility and stayed resolute against the political adversity he faced. His retirement from Westminster will be a loss to British politics.

He has actually been one of the few politicians to walk away from the game relatively unscathed. In fact, his reputation is very good. Handled everything lobbed at him pretty well, endured the longest and dullest political campaign ever and won that too. He deserves to walk away from politics after enduring that shite for two years.

If I was him I'd be carrying a wad of cash around to wave in the face of any scheme goblin he might encounter.

Had to? You forgot to mention he's got an old wife too.

Of course he had to. I told you he would be away on the 19th after you lost your referendum.

Yet another prediction I got spectacularly right. High five! <_<

Archived