Alloa Athletic v Livingston - Petrofac Cup Final Rehearsal

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adams and his dad were at the game . Who is he scouting for !!!!

Adams was spotted at the Rovers v Alloa game a few weeks ago as well.

He's probably decided that Murray and Mcglynn seem to be the most likely of all the managers at the minute to get the boot. So he's wanting to get to know what the fans want to see incase he's the man to take charge in the near future..

Adams was spotted at the Rovers v Alloa game a few weeks ago as well.

He's probably decided that Murray and Mcglynn seem to be the most likely of all the managers at the minute to get the boot. So he's wanting to get to know what the fans want to see incase he's the man to take charge in the near future..

Hope not, our fans don't know what they want. We were playing it on the deck, which is what we've all been wanting, near the end of the game the fans to my left were moaning to get it humped up the pitch, our player humped it up the pitch, it came straigt back down to him, the same fans started shouting abuse for lumping it up the pitch.................. :shutup

Our crowds? You are actually having a laugh, yes? We had around 300 season tickets sold last season, and approx three times that this season, what with the advent of the bigger clubs visiting. We didn't reach 6k when Rangers visited, and had 2666 when Hibs came. Both Saturday kickoffs. When Hearts and Rangers inevitably get promoted, our ST sales will half at best. Despite some hairbrained and some not so hairbrained schemes over the years with regards getting folk through the door, the West Lothian public have very rarely bought into Livingston FC. It's neither wonder though, when the club hardly have a stellar record when it comes to engaging with the public.

With regards the stadium - it's a shadow of itself. It's a cracking atmosphere when full, but that's invariably games where Livi aren't involved. It's also showing its age, highlighted when Rangers visited. It used to make the club lots of money, with weekly car boot sales, the nightclub under one stand, function suites always being used, five a side pitches - all gone.

Twenty odd years ago, Meadowbank Thistle went awry due to public apathy and the whims of its owner. The way it seems to me, and it's maybe just because the nights are drawing in and I'm a grumpy git, but right now I'm struggling to see much of a future for the club. And that's not just because we're on a dreadful run.

Wow, I didn't realise attendances had dropped so much. I'd do the whole 'pleasing' thing, but I appreciate that's got to be a bit painful.

Livingston United sounds like a decent, untarnished future. Livingston FC has been a bad job since day one.

Would rather drag my balls through broken glass for 10 miles than watch Livingston United. Horrible little club.

What's wrong with them?

Genuinely clueless.

What's wrong with them?

Genuinely clueless.

I saw them for a first time in preseason at home vs glenrothes. Was very tedious, the ground consists of 2 small covered shelters. And a trialist scored for Livi United. The facilities are maybe better for their league though. Was 20 people at that friendly, 4 away fans.

I also thought they had died a few years ago, as never could find any info on them...

A nasty little junior club who do nothing but spout bile towards their much larger and more successful neighbours. Just like all the other dirty junior clubs round here.

Heard a boy spouting some pish about how Livi took fans away from his junior team and that he hates Livi, kinda ironic considering most of Whitburn's football fans support one half of the bigot brothers and when I was in their social club watching Livi playing Rangers when we were in the SPL they were all supporting Rangers.

A nasty little junior club who do nothing but spout bile towards their much larger and more successful neighbours. Just like all the other dirty junior clubs round here.

Everyone hates Livingston, in fairness to them.

I guess you're stuck with the poisoned chalice then. Either that, or start a fan-owed club and hope to rent Almondvale when the current incumbents go tits up.

Archived