Fifers v Rovers

Away win would have been the right result. East fife officials are comical. The woman announcer who came up with to demonstrate with us away fans was nothing short of an embarrassment to your club. Horrible conditions to play football which both teams battled well and tried to play some sort of football. I expect some sort of appeal from us with regards to the "substitution" from East Fife.According to bbc Albion Rovers never had a shot on goal you don't usually deserve to win games with that kind of stat, however the one that hit the woodwork would surely count. I believe if the ref had let the game continue when Fash came on then we would be in the dock

Human error these things happen.[/

Given the reaction from your #14 after he had went and put on your clubs track suit and came into the stand after his "substitution" I believe your club knew exactly what they were doing when bringing him on.

quote]

The substitution thing is laughable and embarrassing but everyone makes mistakes. It didn't alter the game, so why would Albion Rovers 'protest'?

Whether it altered the game or not is irrelevant, rules are there for a reason which EF breached. I'm sure if it was the other way about and it was Rovers who had put on the player, I'm confident EF officials/fans would be kicking off.

Yet another shit performance under Naysmith. He is a clown! If Albion Rovers made the same mistake with team sheet as we did then yes we probably would try and take it further as it's about the only way we will secure any points at moment. What a fucking embarrassment of a club we are...

Ach, Paul. - I just think it's a bit girny and unbecoming. If the SFA or SPFL want to punish Fife then so be it. But to protest is to claim that we've been hurt in some way, and we're better than that.

The referee will mention it in his report, so I assume the SPFL will take it forward from there whether Rovers raise concerns or not.

The more serious issue for me was the behaviour of the East Fife announcer. She actually took quite a risk storming over to use foul language to a group of guys she knows little about. She's lucky our support is pretty docile, had that been Rangers or Airdrie...

Is the surprise Rovers sub Ross Davidson the ex-Killie youth, and was anyone from the club planning on telling us he'd signed?!

Would he be a midfielder by any chance? Another one? Making it six midfielders on the bench at Methil. :blink:

Archived