The bogus SNP vote

FlyerTon

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see how anyone can justify voting for labour but there will always be the 'my grandad voted for labour so I'm voting for them; even though the party their dad/grandad voted for doesn't exist anymore. I'll vote for the SNP as they are the party that represents my views.

Surely a lot of no voters vote SNP anyway?

I gave them a list vote at Holyrood.

Waste of time giving them a vote for a general election as they sit third here, about 12,000 votes short of getting in.

It won't be the same turn out.Most of the yes voters only came out to vote because they didn't think they would get caught with there pol tax and other sorts of dedts.They'll not be making that mistake again.

utter nonsense...no-one knows if the "one off" voters supported YES or NO

anyway, the Govt has now closed off the possibility of chasing 20 year old debts by Councils

Think all you want,make sure that thick head dosnt explode. :1eye

I think Govts should bring in a rule that bans people who dont vote from criticising politics. If you dont care enough to vote....dont complain

alternatively, away and set up your own party and encourage like minded individuals to support you

utter nonsense...no-one knows if the "one off" voters supported YES or NO

Don't talk rubbish the thread on here was mostly nats complaing about how it was wroung bla bla bla.

At the end of the day if these people paid the bill at the time instead of trying to squirm out of paying,they would not have had to worry about a debt letter coming through the letter box.

I think Govts should bring in a rule that bans people who dont vote from criticising politics. If you dont care enough to vote....dont complain

alternatively, away and set up your own party and encourage like minded individuals to support you

Dae ye aye... :1eye

Archived