Batchelor pads

CountyFan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm selling my Marshall amp stack if anyone wants one. Also my drums and my keyboard. I'm sure they would all look good in a bachelor pad. Or whatever other lies I need to peddle to sell them. Just shut up and buy my stuff.

Given up on the one man band idea?

Clearly not thought this through. What lady would let you use a sex toy on her that wasn't her own?!

Eh aye I did , u do know u get cleaner for them aye ? and if they still aren't sure stick a condom on it ! Also there are lots of toys/things that u can use that doesn't involve ramming it in a hole . The class of burd I take home may also not be the same as you , I have no morals :-(

He decided he simply

Couldn't compete with Mr Boom.

You can hire Mr Boom. He would make the ultimate bachelor pad. Imagine coming home from a night out with a nice young lady and Mr Boom is waiting to sing about flying to the moon,

AMAZBALLS

I have a man-cave and it's where I prefer to lurk as much as possible. It's not big enough for a pool table sadly, and the missus won't let me have a different room. Next time we move, that's something I would like, although a mate tells me it's a bad idea, as going out to play pool is an important justification for pub-visits.

I have a desk, a decent sound system (Denon separates, Mordaunt-Short speakers, nothing too crazy), office chair and futon. I have room for a beanbag too, so plan on getting one. The walls are lined with bookshelves which would no doubt snap knicker elastic by demonstrating how well-read I am if they weren't filled with graphic novels and old editions of viz.

I have a gaming & TV bit where I've got various games consoles and our extra Virgin TiVo box. These are plugged into a med-size TV (32", not giant like so many seem to be), and a computer monitor. I need to be able to watch telly and play games at the same time. Or I get grumpy.

The room is decorated with classy adornments - I have an Optimus Prime helmet, a print of Amazing Fantasy 15's cover on battered metal, the ball from Phantasm, a Beavis and Butthead TV talker, and the box from Hellraiser. Again, I am quite the catch in the eyes of all sensible ladies.

The truth is that although I love the room and call it my den, it really exists so the missus doesn't have to see any of my crap. I've made my peace with this, slowly but surely.

I have a 28 feet x 23 feet man-cave above our garage.... got a telly, ps4, L shape sectional , fridge, bar and a balcony and its own toilet.

All attached to the main part of the house...ideal.

It's also got surround sound speakers built into the wall and ceiling but iv'e not got round to hooking it up yet.

I have a 28 feet x 23 feet man-cave above our garage.... got a telly, ps4, L shape sectional , fridge, bar and a balcony and its own toilet.

All attached to the main part of the house...ideal.

It's also got surround sound speakers built into the wall and ceiling but iv'e not got round to hooking it up yet.

That's nothing

I have a seat in the corner of the living room where I can watch Netflix while my girlfriend controls the TV. When I have ear phones in its like surround sound but I've to keep the volume down so she can't hear. When I lived alone I had a indoor shooting range and the house was a mancave

Having done a little more research, a drinks globe and a wall mounted stags head are musts. I also want beanbags, a tartan rug and a coffee machine.

Any other suggestions?

Get the delonghi eco310.bk

delonghi_eco_310_bk_d.jpg

(I'm married so I've got it in Red but you need to go for Black, you should be able to get change from £100)

See when you look at that Fritzl dungeon plan, there's absolutely nae fucking chance the missus didn't know what was going on.

c**t was installing 300kg steel doors in his basement and the wife never noticed?

17f3937f739c435a01e61ce070a4e367.jpg

It vas Austria you know, she was only obeying orders.

Get the delonghi eco310.bk

delonghi_eco_310_bk_d.jpg

(I'm married so I've got it in Red but you need to go for Black, you should be able to get change from £100)

Stainless steel in casa McB, dead stylish.

Stainless steel in casa McB, dead stylish.

Good Call

The Delonghi EC330.S is usually slightly pricier but it's on sale at Curry's right now for £90

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/household-appliances/small-kitchen-appliances/coffee-machines-and-accessories/espresso-capsule-machines/delonghi-ec-330-s-espresso-machine-stainless-steel-00939222-pdt.html

Archived