montrose v clyde

Big game for both teams next week montrose looking to bounce back after the smokie fiasco and clyde getting pumped from the mighty spartans!Will we have a goalkeeper?Will the back four be changed again?............

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate going 2 montrose, we never get anything easy there and after yesterdays diabolical performance i will be dreading it even more.

Heart will always say clyde win, but reality is i don't see us getting anything from this game.

Was yesterday the worst performance of the season?

I hate going 2 montrose, we never get anything easy there and after yesterdays diabolical performance i will be dreading it even more.

Heart will always say clyde win, but reality is i don't see us getting anything from this game.

No, but that's only cos Montrose, East Stirling, Elgin, Arbroath and Albion Rovers (against 10 men for 87 mins) were equally bad. And don't tell me you've forgotten about the 4-3-3 formation at Ibrox - where it was all the players fault?

No, but that's only cos Montrose, East Stirling, Elgin, Arbroath and Albion Rovers (against 10 men for 87 mins) were equally bad. And don't tell me you've forgotten about the 4-3-3 formation at Ibrox - where it was all the players fault?

fair enough, point taken

2 ou of 2 last season at links..

Difficult one to call after Saturday. Was not in attendance sat so cannot comment but our league form has picked up. We got pappeed out the scottish cup with a shit performance, Time to forget about it and focus on the main priority which is the league.

I see Montrose have got Joe McGovern on loan. Looked ok for us on loan in the one game I saw him. Made his debut with Birnstingl in the other goal for QP.

whats he like as a goalkeeper?

It's impossible to predict the result of a Mo/Clyde game. We should all know that by now.

Be good to see a great turn out of Clyde fans to give some atmosphere to our usually sparsely populated LP. I don't particularly like going to Broadwood but to be fair the travelling Clyde fans are usually a fairly decent bunch.

Archived