Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

You actually think that is going to happen?

You wasn't playing Barcelona you know

Celtic will put out there strongest team

If Aberdeen do win we all know you have your excuses already but lets not kid ourselves into thinking you will have a weak team out

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very excited for this game. It's got everything! Top-of-the-table clash, big crowd, race-hate, this game has it all!

And the weather is set to be glorious, which is handy as I reckon I'm in the alfresco section of the South. Plenty of talking to be done on the pitch rather than off it, hope it's a cracker. Enjoy the game everyone

Over 18,500 tickets sold as of yesterday, so should be at least 19,000+ at the game, so almost a sell out.

Does wee Strachan still believe the shite he was spouting about shoe horning the failures back into the top flight?

Does wee Strachan still believe the shite he was spouting about shoe horning the failures back into the top flight?

I'm pretty sure Aberdeen isn't one of the teams he would rather weren't in the top flight.

Derek McInnes will have his charges fired up for this tie. Will be interesting to see if Deila has his team in a similar state of mind? This could be a cracker and I'd be surprised if at least one player isn't sent off for an early bath.

Forrest back for Celtic

Celtic XI to play @AberdeenFC: Zaluska; Matthews, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Johansen, Mulgrew; Forrest, Guidetti, Stokes.

Subs: Fasan Šćepović, Lustig, Griffiths, Wakaso, Kayal, McGregor.

Celtic to win 2-1. Forrest to come off injured after 14 minutes as per and Guidetti to score 2

Forrest back for Celtic

Celtic XI to play @AberdeenFC: Zaluska; Matthews, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Johansen, Mulgrew; Forrest, Guidetti, Stokes. [/size]Subs: Fasan Šćepović, Lustig, Griffiths, Wakaso, Kayal, McGregor.[/size]

A pretty strong line up for Celtic following their midweek Europa League fixture. Aberdeen will have to get in the opposition faces early and press Celtic high up.

Archived