Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

Heading up to this one. Hopefully Anderson is back as we look so much better at the back when he plays. Fully expect us to lose as we never beat Celtic when I go. Even in the 80s I only ever saw us draw with these racists.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic will probably win, I have no evidence of this but judging by the last 100 years or so and especially the last 35 games the balance of probability suggests Celtic will win. I hope we win by 9 but I would be lying if I thought the possibility of this happening again was high

This must be that famous 'weegie patter' I've heard so much about.

Good win for Aberdeen tonight. That makes this Sundays match a big one - beat Celtic and go 2 points clear of them. Depending on results Celtic could be 5th by the end of the week with only goal difference separating 6th placed Killie.

Do not f**k this up Aberdeen. Beat this shower of shite.

We've not been playing our best but grinding out results.

Cellic have a long European trip and a hard game (hopefully) before they play us.

Every chance we could grind out another win.

And the longer we can keep cellic off the top the better.

Edit: it's a toss up how Cellic's fans will choose to embarrass themselves on Sunday. Abusing a victim of racial abuse or abusing the memories of the war dead.

Sunday's match programme.

Assume the chap on the front was a Dons player who wast lost in the Great War?

Assume also a silence pre-match?

B1rL4zrIQAAHImd.jpg

The club always have Remembrance event at Pittodrie on 11th November in the ground floor concourse of the Richard Donald Stand. Aberdeen staff there but fans are welcome to join them to paying respect to those members of the Club who gave their lives in the two World wars.

Someone is missing their blue pals :lol:

Celtic fans will no doubt disgrace the minutes silence and cheer their two racists on the pitch. More like Rangers than they want to admit.

At least, this fixture gives you a valid reason four times per season to troll the arse out of a Celtic match thread

C - Will probably allocate us 4000 on the next trip if league race is over and there arent as many individual match ticket sales

Chances are though Aberdeen will have a lot to play for by the time of the split.

You may be correct that Celtic will have got their act together and won the league by then, but Aberdeen could still be in a head-to-head battle with Dundee United and maybe Inverness for European places.

There'll still be the same amount of season ticket holders in that middle section, and possibly an even bigger demand for tickets (over 17,000 sold already for Sunday), so the club might regret saying it's a once only thing.

:lol: You lot are getting as bad as ra peepul, probably spend the entire minute looking at the Celtic support waiting and hoping for some c**t ta say something, its all about remembrance, aye... Why don't ya just get it over with and get the army paragliding from the top of your stands.... Wait they probably not high enough at that shithole, at least a few union jacks, after all Aberdeen said NOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Trying so hard...the famous :lol:

You really are.

The **** have lost it.

Jonny's mental state is very delicate at the moment, I fear for him if we win on Sunday.

He went AWOL for about two months after we pumped them out of the Scottish Cup last season :(

Archived