Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

You're alluding to it. Or maybe not, f**k knows what your actual point is, you've been a seething mess since the game finished despite winning :lol:

Must be pretty awful to win and STILL be as angry as you are :lol:

:huh:

Assistant referee then. Maybe you should stop drinking today, you seem very, very angry despite your win.

You are absolutely desperate here. If someone threw a Mars bar then they should be banned for it.

Not exactly sure just why you are so angry tbh.

I don't know, do you?

You need to calm down a bit, you're starting to get a bit hysterical.

Heads well and truly gone here.

Yeah, I think we have established who's lost it here. The Old playground tactic, IM NOT ANGRY, YOUR ANGRY!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah right. So Logan is a fud then. I wonder if he's a lying fud. Probably not beyond it.

Football player in "thick" and "angry after defeat" shocker. Bit of a stretch to insinuate that he'd make up allegations of racism based on that.

Football player in "thick" and "angry after defeat" shocker. Bit of a stretch to insinuate that he'd make up allegations of racism based on that.

I think it IS enough to maybe question his character though. Which puts the whole "balance" thing in there. I reckon Tonev is a racist c**t to be honest, and don't think Logan was lying. But I do think there's room for defending.

Dunno what all the glee from Celtic fans is about regarding Logan's red card.

Can hardly blame the boy for losing the head after a bunch of mutants have booed you for an hour and a half for being the victim of racial abuse.

And you would have evidence of this racist abuse? Please pass it on to the SFA as they haven't seen it.

There was a drink thrown too, you could have had that.

Especially after Cameroon striker Albert Ebosse was killed by an object thrown by an opposition fan in an Algerian league match recently any supporter that throws an object either at a player or other supporters should be flung in jail for assault regardless of what is thrown.

Interesting. So now you're using what happened today to discredit the decision of the SPFL?. This isn't my argument but can of worms duly opened!

Who mentioned the SPFL here ?

The SPFL banned Tonev. Don't be disingenuous.

IF they had only his word to go on ... on what basis did they accept his word over Tonev that a) Tonev said it b) If something had been said, he didn't mishear it ?

Firstly, it is perfectly possible to mediate in a 'he said/she said' argument and decide, on the balance of probabilities, who is right. I posted about this here:
Secondly, I think it'd be good for the SPFL to summarise the reasons they arrived at the decision they did. I can't see anyone having a problem with that.

Edit: Today's outburst doesn't really change anything .. but it certainly casts a shadow over character references

It doesn't and it's trying to justify the unjustifiable. Do you know any Celtic fan on here who has taken silk? I'd ask his view before developing this line of argument.

Are you saying that the generally fat and ugly bigots who staggered into George Square from the Louden Tavern were recipients of charity donations who have probably never attended a Rangers game? I've never noticed you before, but I look forward to having you and your analogies around from now on.

I'm pleased to hear people were there to shout our idiots down (although not particularly helpful for restoring a silence), hopefully it was made clear that this behaviour is unacceptable, but it's more likely than not that a few clowns will disrupt another silence in 2015.

It seems like people are reaching for reasons as to why Logan abused the assistant referee. On the balance of probabilities I'd say it was because he gave Celtic a corner.

I was just showing up how pathetic and flimsy your comparison was. Don't try and drag Rangers into this one, your fans disrupted a minutes silence for the war dead, read that back. It's disgusting, stop with the cringey deflection.

I thought about that. Looked like a total panic moment.

I genuinely have no idea what he was doing.

After Johansson took his touch he was well odds against to score as long as Reynolds slid in.

I'm not sure where in the book of defending it suggests jogging alongside is the go to move in that situation.

I was just showing up how pathetic and flimsy your comparison was. Don't try and drag Rangers into this one, your fans disrupted a minutes silence for the was dead, read that back. It's disgusting, stop with the cringey deflection.

The was dead? Zombies you mean? Apt.

After Johansson took his touch he was well odds against to score as long as Reynolds slid in.

Johansson has that effect on players, which is why I've grown such a liking to him. When he bombs at folk, they have no idea how to deal with it, because his final ball is unpredictable. He's a VERY good player as an attacking mid. Absolutely horrible as a DM, and if they put him back there when Commons comes back, they've got problems.

Seen the silence disruption. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour, and not at all surprising from the bigots.

Only bigots would disrupt a minutes silence for war dead, no one could be that thick to do it just for a laugh.

Dunno what all the glee from Celtic fans is about regarding Logan's red card.

Can hardly blame the boy for losing the head after a bunch of mutants have booed you for an hour and a half for being the victim of racial abuse.

Exactly.

I'm not sure where in the book of defending it suggests jogging alongside is the go to move in that situation.

Reynolds certainly at fault for their first. My only guess would be that he thought Johansson had lost it and was trying to get the ball out of play for a goal kick. frustrating when you lose a match that was very winnable, especially when against an apparently better team.

Also kudos for trying to get this thread back to football.

Reynolds certainly at fault for their first. My only guess would be that he thought Johansson had lost it and was trying to get the ball out of play for a goal kick. frustrating when you lose a match that was very winnable, especially when against an apparently better team.

Also kudos for trying to get this thread back to football.

I thought Aberdeen were really comfortable at 1-0. If they'd got to half time I think they'd have gone on to win the game.

Celtic are very very average.

Archived