Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logan should have been more dignified I thought.

Hard to be dignified when you are utterly seething.

Bit stupid but understandable given the cicumstances.

I should have been red carded a few times for my language and actions.

Particularly for telling a lary tart who was shouting abuse at us that I wouldn't even shag her if she was wearing a sheepskin jacket.

Or telling anyone who would listen that they were a drug dealing, sister shagging, buckfast drinking, terrorist sympathiser.

I should really grow up.

I would take this from anyone else, but in the interests of whataboutery folk in Rangers tops were Nazi saluting at the cenotaph recently.

There's a difference between your travelling support and random bigots wearing the top of your team. Celtc fans inexcusable behaviour at a game is not comparable to a few tramps in Rangers tops. I saw this Oxfam advert the other day, crazy how many Senegalese orphaned Arsenal fans there are...

Only one of these incidents was witnessed .... unless Logan is appealing?

Now we only have the word of a confirmed abuser and known hothead .... that the other incident was 'genuine'.

What the f**k.

One of the most blatant cases of victim blaming you're ever likely to see. A fucking vile post.

Now we only have the word of a confirmed abuser and known hothead .... that the other incident was 'genuine'.

Interesting. So now you're using what happened today to discredit the decision of the SPFL?. This isn't my argument but can of worms duly opened!

Everyone has the right to protest. It's how you protest that sets you out from others.

How some of your club's fans have chosen to protest is quite frankly fuckin disgusting.

What the f**k are they protesting against though?

My grandfather fought in the Second World War as I'm sure lots of people on here have relatives who did as well. I assume the best fans in the world refuse to respect a minutes silence due to it including British soldiers who died in Northern Ireland?

I bet that minutes silence was impeccably observed at every ground in Britain. Except Aberdeen.

If Celtic had any balls they would put the poppy on their shirt and tell anyone who didn't like it to f**k off instead of pandering to the vile disgusting bigots.

Shame on you Celtic. You make me fuckin sick.

There's a difference between your travelling support and random bigots wearing the top of your team. Celtc fans inexcusable behaviour at a game is not comparable to a few tramps in Rangers tops. I saw this Oxfam advert the other day, crazy how many Senegalese orphaned Arsenal fans there are...

Are you saying that the generally fat and ugly bigots who staggered into George Square from the Louden Tavern were recipients of charity donations who have probably never attended a Rangers game? I've never noticed you before, but I look forward to having you and your analogies around from now on.

I'm pleased to hear people were there to shout our idiots down (although not particularly helpful for restoring a silence), hopefully it was made clear that this behaviour is unacceptable, but it's more likely than not that a few clowns will disrupt another silence in 2015.

It seems like people are reaching for reasons as to why Logan abused the assistant referee. On the balance of probabilities I'd say it was because he gave Celtic a corner.

Dunno what all the glee from Celtic fans is about regarding Logan's red card.

Can hardly blame the boy for losing the head after a bunch of mutants have booed you for an hour and a half for being the victim of racial abuse.

Archived