Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They don't agree with a certain view", my hole. Going out of their way to be shits when there's no need for it at all, more like.

If Celtic don't see it as the club's responsibility to take action against fans who make us all look like pig ignorant idiots, then we'll deserve every bit of criticism we get about it.

Aye. No problem Adolf

What else should the club be banning people for?

Nonsense. It's not the clubs place to ban someone because they don't agree with a certain view.

No matter what you or I think about it, these people have a right, they haven't broken any laws, it's not the clubs responsibility to sanction individuals.

This is truly embarrassing. Why are you defending the actions of a minority of fans who have pointedly and publicly shamed your club?

60 seconds of silence is hardly a difficult thing to do. Even for the most moronic of football fans.

This is truly embarrassing. Why are you defending the actions of a minority of fans who have pointedly and publicly shamed your club?

60 seconds of silence is hardly a difficult thing to do. Even for the most moronic of football fans.

What is wrong with defending someone's rights?

As I said, I don't agree with it. But we don't live in a country that such things are against the law

Onto the game, it's been OK. A mistake each by either goalkeeper.

I started listening to Radio Scotland but Murdo MacLeod did my nut in with his ridiculously biased commentary, moved over to a stream only to have a similar albeit lesser bias from Nicholas (I think it's him anyway). I'm now watching it without sound, it's a lot easier on the ear.

Archived