Arbroath vs Queens Park

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we might have signed a local youngster called Jack Whitton, played for the Vics and has been in the stand with injured players a few times already.

Surely just on trial, don't think he's played for a while... :|

Let's hope Scotty doesn't get injured the day!!! :lol:

Travis gone judging by his twitter.

@Michael_Travis1: All the best to the @LichtiesNews for the rest of the season, and all the best to a great bunch of lads and supporters thanks for everything

Heard his family say they weren't happy at the lack of involvement he has had, ashame to as he's a good player and somebody that would do a great job if there was an injury or two, young lad so probably just wants to go and get games under his belt. Been a good few years from him though with some good memories. Always just remember his goal v Alloa and the one away to Forfar!

post-14721-14154455173952_thumb.jpg

does that not leave us a little short of defensive cover?

Yes, in a way I think that means Little will now be benched with Whatley put back to right back seeing as we have a lot of options in midfield. We will have Little as cover for centre half/right back. McWalter right back and Johnstone left back on the bench.

Travis gone judging by his twitter.

@Michael_Travis1: All the best to the @LichtiesNews for the rest of the season, and all the best to a great bunch of lads and supporters thanks for everything

Sad that Trav has gone. He looked like he had something about him and maybe a possible future captain in his early games. Slipped down the pecking order since AM took over tho. ATB wherever you go Trav.

Yes, in a way I think that means Little will now be benched with Whatley put back to right back seeing as we have a lot of options in midfield. We will have Little as cover for centre half/right back. McWalter right back and Johnstone left back on the bench.

McWalter?hes at lochee on loan and played centre mid all last season for the 19s

McWalter?hes at lochee on loan and played centre mid all last season for the 19s

I imagine he will be recalled though surely? And I know he can play centre mid seen him come on there a few times but I've seen him RB too and think he's better there.

I imagine he will be recalled though surely? And I know he can play centre mid seen him come on there a few times but I've seen him RB too and think he's better there.

I've never seen him play right back, seems to be doing okay for lochee though

I've never seen him play right back, seems to be doing okay for lochee though

came on and played right-back in pre-season if I am not mistaken, but that was before anybody knew about Whatley's ability

Archived