Arbroath vs Queens Park

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only we could all aspire to be as big time as you

Did you expect us to bend over and accept a spanking? Maybe you should take it as a compliment the way your pressure forced us to play at times on Saturday which wasn’t typical of how we have been getting wins this season ( read the league 2 stats thread) There is a reason after all why you’re top of the league; you’re quite a good side. After the shitfest Queen’s fans were forced to watch last season I know the majority couldn’t give a toss how we win matches, just being competitive again is enough. Absolutely delighted at how we are doing.

That was pretty much my point... apart from the sarcastic start to your reply... perhaps this is the jolt we need to kick on this season and we may thank you in the end ;)

I thought it was a stonewall pen at the time for bobby linn, the highlights arent clear but judging by the reaction of qp no2 it probably was! We missed a barrel load of chances but qp defended well and from the 1st goal spotted that we were weak down the left, balls in from that side came across our back line far too easily for the goals.

I didn't think it was a penalty at the time and still don't. You see it too often; a player stamps his leg down as he's about to get tackled and falls over. Too much of that stuff in the game. Hope he has a shite week at training.

Can't believe the number of absolute sitters that Arbroath missed or failed to connect with. That said, the best save of the day was from Darren Miller, who's turning into a real find for us.

Never a penalty, as no contact, confirmed with QP #2 after the game, he pulled his leg in after ball went passed.

So ref was on the spot, and right to caution for simulation.

Aye QP number 2 is going to have a very unbiased point of view. :P

He was a good player, one that impressed me.

Archived