Stranraer v Ayr United

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a classless individual Roberts is. Running onto the pitch for the first goal like they'd just won the World cup.

Then Ayr time wasting after 20 minutes.

But they got what they deserved, nothing.

Winter was outstanding today, totally unplayable.

What a classless individual Roberts is. Running onto the pitch for the first goal like they'd just won the World cup.Then Ayr time wasting after 20 minutes.But they got what they deserved, nothing.Winter was outstanding today, totally unplayable.

That's what it's like for us though when we score against Galacticos like Stranraer.....

Still 5 points between us and 9th...........

Seeing how much a victory means to the Stranraer mutants is kinda cute I guess

Considering the result....who are the mutants ? Doesn't mean that much to Ayr fans either, Roberts will be as popular as ever !

Roberts is really killing my interest in watching Ayr tbh, the whole blame doesn't lie with him though he shares it equally with guys like McLaughlin.

Dale Shirkie is as much a football player as i am.

Relegation playoff for us

Can still get 16/1 on Stranraer to win this division, not bad odds considering there's no way Ayr or Peterhead will finish top. Brechin are the only other contenders outside of the current top 4 sides.

Brechin have got no chance: 16-1 Stranraer is definitely value given how weak the league is.

something about straw men

Archived