Troon v Clydebank

RtB1998

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was by no means a woeful game!

Both played a nice bit of football, Troon keeping the ball on the deck, a draw was, as has been said, not a lot of use to either team.

Anyone being critical of Dean Keenan has not watched much of him over the past couple of seasons.

Left back was also impressive for Troon.

Gk - Tekker boy

there is a start for you essdee

I am afraid if your refering to me as tekker boy your assumption is wrong.i am not the troon gk.

Does the troon fb not have the line up from sat essdee.

I am afraid if your refering to me as tekker boy your assumption is wrong.i am not the troon gk.

Does the troon fb not have the line up from sat essdee.

Unfortunately not on FB or Twitter. Unless I'm missing it........

Can anybody help me with the Troon lineup, including numbers?

Cheers!

Johnson, Ure, Armstrong, Keenan, Collins, Wyllie, Murphy, Paterson, McCann, Wilson, Moore. Subs Chatham, Harvey, Armstrong, Baillie, McGowan.

Our Facebook page is pretty good but it didn't have Saturday's lineups. I think it's our manager Jim Kirkwood that runs it but I'm not sure.

Johnson, Ure, Armstrong, Keenan, Collins, Wyllie, Murphy, Paterson, McCann, Wilson, Moore. Subs Chatham, Harvey, Armstrong, Baillie, McGowan.

Our Facebook page is pretty good but it didn't have Saturday's lineups. I think it's our manager Jim Kirkwood that runs it but I'm not sure.

Great, cheers!

There's nothing wrong with the Troon squad that a bit of last season's form won't sort. With a little bit better defending we'd have two wins and eight points instead of four.

Deano and Johnnie Baillie are outstanding at this level.

I'm enjoying watching the team, and I've no doubt they'll be up for the visit of Glens tomorrow. :)

Archived