What's occuring?!

No sour grapes but if creetown are improving they must have been terrible at some point because that's one of the worst teams I've watched! One shot on target and scored it. How uppers lost that only the players can answer that question! There management team want to have a good look at there conduct aswell! Squaring up for a scrap is not the welcome you want when you travel that far!

hahahahahaha wisen up!!

No sour grapes but if creetown are improving they must have been terrible at some point because that's one of the worst teams I've watched! One shot on target and scored it. How uppers lost that only the players can answer that question! There management team want to have a good look at there conduct aswell! Squaring up for a scrap is not the welcome you want when you travel that far!

atleast creetown took there only chance and scored it. And they don't come on here every week and moan wen they get beat. A bet u can't wait to play newton next week Eccles

Don't know you mate but as others have said, get real, hard win for us yesterday and our young 16 year old midfielder certainly has the bruises to prove it. I don't think our management team have anything to look at, in fact only one half there, Hughy away for weekend. His comments in press always give credit to opposition and never bad mouths them, talks about his own team, Holden has got a lot of people here changing minds about him as well. Works hard for team and club and knows more than he gets credit for. Cup game between two teams to look forward to, so if we're that bad you'll beat us easily.

Don't know you mate but as others have said, get real, hard win for us yesterday and our young 16 year old midfielder certainly has the bruises to prove it. I don't think our management team have anything to look at, in fact only one half there, Hughy away for weekend. His comments in press always give credit to opposition and never bad mouths them, talks about his own team, Holden has got a lot of people here changing minds about him as well. Works hard for team and club and knows more than he gets credit for. Cup game between two teams to look forward to, so if we're that bad you'll beat us easily.

Too many c***s on here wanting to slag people off. Bad losers, in fact they are actually bad b*****ds when you look at it. Lets give credit where credit is due.

P.S remember the twins on fun house? Fair liked them in my day

well done creetown on a fantastic win. Obviously this Eccles guy knows he-haw about football and can only see one side to a football match

Think it's unfair to try and take away Creetown's win against Uppers, Eccies. They are on a brilliant run which many are shocked and they are certainly on the up and getting a group of young boys in these last four weeks or so who are all I think under 20 if that's right? Good luck to them, nice to see a team doing well after recent seasons of getting hammered most games.

I follow uppers alot and to set the story straight this Eccles is only one persons opinion and not uppers as a whole. In my opinion uppers probably deserved something out the game yesterday but credit to creetown on staying strong and not conceding. Good young team aswell. Uppers are new to the league so we are just happy to be playing better players in a better league and hopefully next season we will benefit from experience.

To also set the story straight having spoke to a few uppers boys they said it was a good game uppers being disappointed to lose but also stating that they thought Creetown also played well at times. The boys are loving playing in the league and do not have any expectations.As a club they just want to compete in every game and get as many points as possible.the lads are trying there best and want to be a good addition to the league and do not want people to think that one persons views are the club's.

To also set the story straight having spoke to a few uppers boys they said it was a good game uppers being disappointed to lose but also stating that they thought Creetown also played well at times. The boys are loving playing in the league and do not have any expectations.As a club they just want to compete in every game and get as many points as possible.the lads are trying there best and want to be a good addition to the league and do not want people to think that one persons views are the club's.

What a good post .Its about improving .Playing against better organised teams, and players, and raising standards .

I follow uppers alot and to set the story straight this Eccles is only one persons opinion and not uppers as a whole. In my opinion uppers probably deserved something out the game yesterday but credit to creetown on staying strong and not conceding. Good young team aswell. Uppers are new to the league so we are just happy to be playing better players in a better league and hopefully next season we will benefit from experience.

Good post and certainly second half Uppers had a lot of play. Game is all about passion and spirit, Uppers good addition to league, Eccles comments riled me up. We've had some real doings in last couple of seasons and now we have got a few results we don't need any reminding. Enjoy rest of season.

Archived