What's occuring?!

Having read his posts this Eccles seems like a bitter boy. Give credit were it's due.

I for one think it's good to see teams like Creetown putting up a fight and getting their just deserves. They've been through years of hurt since the days of Jazza. Gary and Hughie are doing a good job. They have the support of a good committee. All the best the Ferry.

Good luck to Creetown. Been a hard few years lots of bad results playing most of there games away from home as well.

But Eric and the committee deserve a change of fortune .Gary will work hard for the club that's what he does.

And well done to the Uppers supporters for putting forward a balanced view of there club.

My post has upset some folk. I put an honest opinion that's all. No offence intended. Doesn't matter what I post it always seems bitter. Not atall. Look at some of the posts regarding YM?! There no different to mine. Anyway if I've upset some of you I apologise. I'm a winner and always have been. Just the same as every other player. No I'm not crap at this game. I've won my fair share of trophies including a south of Scotland cup medal. So I'm hardly gash! Uppers are glad to be part of the south set up so don't want to cause any friction. I stand by my own comments as there nothing to do with the club. Once again if I've upset anyone which I clearly have, then my apologies.

Here's hoping newton absolutely batter you on Saturday.

My post has upset some folk. I put an honest opinion that's all. No offence intended. Doesn't matter what I post it always seems bitter. Not atall. Look at some of the posts regarding YM?! There no different to mine. Anyway if I've upset some of you I apologise. I'm a winner and always have been. Just the same as every other player. No I'm not crap at this game. I've won my fair share of trophies including a south of Scotland cup medal. So I'm hardly gash! Uppers are glad to be part of the south set up so don't want to cause any friction. I stand by my own comments as there nothing to do with the club. Once again if I've upset anyone which I clearly have, then my apologies.

What was the shiniest trophy you ever won? The Haig Gordon is awfa shiny!

Archived