Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

I think its time for this thread to be locked, tbh, we're going round in circles. I, personally, vote for a batch of Lex-baiting instead.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: If McPake could've scored then Anderson could've made the contact that would have resulted in a goal.

Anderson had 2 things to do - make contact, then get it on target.

McPake only had 1 of those to do, making his chance better.

Is this the most tedious argument in the history of the internet?

:lol: If McPake could've scored then Anderson could've made the contact that would have resulted in a goal.

Ok so we should all believe that someone who doesn't take a shot at goal has an equally good chance of scoring as someone who does.

BoredomGuy logic.

Ok so we should all believe that someone who doesn't take a shot at goal has an equally good chance of scoring as someone who does.

BoredomGuy logic.

Guy hits shot from thirty yards that trundles into keepers hands

Guy fresh air swipes ball one yard from an empty net

Who's got the better chance of scoring?

Guy hits shot from thirty yards that trundles into keepers hands

Guy fresh air swipes ball one yard from an empty net

Who's got the better chance of scoring?

Totally different scenario than what we're discussing here but I don't believe anybody 30yards from goal is in with a decent chance of scoring.

Goals from that range are usually described as out of nothing.

You've got me good here anyway Boredy mate. Well I hope you have. I doubt anybody can be as thick as you've made yourself out to be here.

Apart from the people who bit!

Totally different scenario than what we're discussing here but I don't believe anybody 30yards from goal is in with a decent chance of scoring.

Goals from that range are usually described as out of nothing.

You've got me good here anyway Boredy mate. Well I hope you have. I doubt anybody can be as thick as you've made yourself out to be here.

Apart from the people who bit!

:lol:

St Js over the moon with a point at their biggest game of the season(with less than a thousand fans)........bless!

Why is every St Johnstone supporter a Tory no-voter?

Possession 54% Dundee.

Possession 46% Saints ;)

1088 away fans was poor from us yesterday , we took more to Lucernz at the start of the season.

Was expected though, we've been shite all season and Dundee savagely beasted us at McDiarmid. A lot of fans have spent a fortune on tickets for the upcoming Scotland games aswell, and Perth/Scone has a large section of Scotland regulars.

It's gone beyond tragic. Tragic was when someone posted a screenshot of an email to the SPFL last night. Words cannot describe this kind of behaviour

Jesus. I know he was shite, and made some controversial decisions, but he wasnt that bad. I mean if the SFA refuse to take action against the ref who gave that penalty for Celtic against us then theres no chance they'll do anything about this.

Archived