Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

Everyone's said the 'game of two halves' thing ya ding.

Go back to the bit about attacking play not necessarily meaning the football will be propelled towards the goal very much idea.

Maybe he has been reading trippy's football book.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've learned something's today.

1. If you have more possession you will always win a football match, even if you don't get a shot on target.

2. Any ball into the box is a good chance.

3. St Johnstone fans know more about Dundee players than Dundee fans.

I've learned something's today.

1. If you have more possession you will always win a football match, even if you don't get a shot on target.

2. Any ball into the box is a good chance.

3. St Johnstone fans know more about Dundee players than Dundee fans.

4. If Dundee play poorly the referee robbed them

I'm sorry, are you implying that the possession was nigh on 80% Dundee in the first half yesterday, to have such a swing yet still be behind overall?

No, it wouldn't have to be near 80% for the figures to finish where they did after both sides having a dominant half.

Also does anyone know what happened with McFadden? Did he get injured warming up or in training? By the time I was in the ground everyone was on about him no longer playing

I read it but it didn't make much sense I'm afraid. Sorry. Unlike posts I made 4 or 5 years ago which you still like to reference, yours haven't been that memorable.

Don't go away yet. Tell us a bit more about it. Especially in reference to yesterday's game.

I heard a rumour at the game that he is away, but that came from somebody who likes to talk shite so I would take that with a pinch of salt.

As in leaving us?

Was a naughty rumour he'd be involved in the coaching staff in the new Motherwell regime, but theres a more substantial rumour he's got a hamstring strain. Infuriating how little information the club actually gives out though.

Struggling with the Dundee idea here that it's only a chance if keeper makes a save. Especially when another Dee earlier in the thread was including a header that went five yards wide as evidence of chances they had that were better than ours in the second half.

Make up your minds lads.

See when you get statistical breakdowns of matches with possession, shots on/off target, corners etc, when did they introduce 'chances' into this?

I'm actually beginning to think that the_saints_are_coming's avatar is a selfie.

It was on Sportsound that he had a slight thigh strain.

Fair enough, suppose we got a good injury free run from him. Think he almost reached 100 minutes.

Yeah, apparently he was getting his contract tore up by mutual consent. Seems extremely unlikely and as I say, the source is as reliable as a Dundonian's take on a refereeing performance.

Seems a it far fetched that tbh

Who's actually said if it goes wide it isn't a chance? One of your own is claiming having a cross put into the box, THAT NOBODY TOUCHES, is a chance :lol:

Anderson was one yard from connecting with a header into an empty net from two yard out.

Dundee player heads five yard wide.

Who's closer to scoring?

Erm, the player who connects with the ball, will always have more chance of scoring than someone who makes no contact to the ball.

You're an idiot.

RandomGuy., on 09 Nov 2014 - 13:05, said:

Anderson was one yard from connecting with a header into an empty net from two yard out.

Dundee player heads five yard wide.

Who's closer to scoring?

:lol:

Quite clearly the one that puts his name in the raffle as it were.

:lol:

Quite clearly the one that puts his name in the raffle as it were.

How? Anderson was one yard from scoring, the Dundee player was five yards from scoring. Its pretty basic stuff

Archived