Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Johnstone's penalty... FFS. Absolutely nothing. Never a pen. Frazer Wright one looks softer on highlights, but is a pen. Easton incident I'd edge on the side of caution and say it wasn't a foul.

Greg Stewart one is as stonewall as they come.

Well, yes, of course there is contact. Clarkson runs into Mannus and then falls over.

Nonsense and you know it. It's done now, happy to take a point and move on. Not too bad considering we've been shafted by an absolutely atrocious referee but thems the breaks.

Nonsense and you know it. It's done now, happy to take a point and move on. Not too bad considering we've been shafted by an absolutely atrocious referee but thems the breaks.

Not at all. Agree to disagree. The referee made incorrect decisions for both teams. You'll maybe accept that fact in a couple of days' time after the red mist clears.

St Johnstone's penalty... FFS. Absolutely nothing. Never a pen.

Sorry, but it was. Everyone sitting in the Bobby Cox saw it.

If the highlights showed the angle from behind the goal you'd see the tug.

View from the middle of the main stand as clear a penalty as you'll see sadly. Seemed unnecessary at the time.

Yes it was a tug that was obvious from the Coxy. Likewise I thought Stewart should have had one as well. Must look at the highlights.

Frankly, though, we should have had at least three by half time.

Clarkson dived - I thought Mannus stuck his leg out at the time, but the highlights show that isn't the case.

Wright should've had a penalty in the first half for the most blatant shirt tug you'll see.

The highlights aren't great for the one given, but a clear tug from our view - hence the appeal.

Easton headed the ball - astonishing defending considering he'd slipped.

The Stewart one... I'm not totally sure. I thought we were lucky at the time though and I still think it was probably a penalty.

Really enjoyed the match today - I think we found a fatal flaw in Dundee Give them space and they're lethal, expansive and creative. Once we started closing them down though, they looked half the team and shrunk back into their shells. I'm not sure the 11 players who started the second half would really be up for a scrap if that's how a game goes. Still, top 6 looks a distinct possibility for Dundee based on the first half display.

Having seen the highlights I'd say....

1. Clarkson dived, no penalty.

2. There is no doubt McPake is pulling Wright's jersey. For me would have been soft but by the letter of the law should have been given.

3. Looks like Easton stumbles then heads the ball. Really good improvisation.

4. The penalty does look really soft on the highlights. I know Bain was getting it anyway but the tug was clear from the Bobby Cox. Probably making up for the first half tug. I think McPake's been great for us but he has to stop this shit.

5. Greg Stewart one is a stonewaller.

As much as St. Johnstone had the better of the second half, the highlights reminded me of how many good chances we had.

I was sitting in the Cox and to say everyone in the stand saw it is nonsense. At the time of the incident I thought it was a pen but wasn't sure. I think the DFCTV angle will be telling.

I was sitting in the Cox and to say everyone in the stand saw it is nonsense. At the time of the incident I thought it was a pen but wasn't sure. I think the DFCTV angle will be telling.

It depends on if they're ball-watching or not. The tug happened before the ball came into the box.

The best angle would be from the camera in the Shankly. It's strange that's not been included in the YouTube highlights. Maybe Sportscene tomorrow will show it.

Ok it's was a draw, 1 half each.

Why has 'The Derry' got that run-off area at the front? Just asking for trouble that - when the coags scored the wee neds running forward pushed over a steward, could have been fatal.

Need to fence it off..

If you think the Derry was mental you should see it in celebration against proper opposition like United or Aberdeen.

Ok it's was a draw, 1 half each.

Why has 'The Derry' got that run-off area at the front? Just asking for trouble that - when the coags scored the wee neds running forward pushed over a steward, could have been fatal.

Need to fence it off..

Why is it called the Derry anyway?

Did not even bother tae trawl through what is a total train crash of a thread ....................phuking inept does not even come close to the shocking officials at todays game .......................we were cheated .....................end off

Archived