Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the highlights of the last game to get me in the mood - embarrasing how easy that was. Gary Harkins absolutely bossed that game. More of the same please!

Expect a much tougher test on Saturday but think we have enough for all 3 points.

Just watched the highlights of the last game to get me in the mood - embarrasing how easy that was. Gary Harkins absolutely bossed that game. More of the same please!

Expect a much tougher test on Saturday but think we have enough for all 3 points.

He lost his man at a corner away to Ross County.

He lost his man at a corner away to Ross County.

If he does that again I say we bin him but as of now I'm relatively happy with what he contributes.

We need to accept that we are his level and he simply wouldn't get a game for juggernauts like St. Mirren.

If he does that again I say we bin him but as of now I'm relatively happy with what he contributes.

We need to accept that we are his level and he simply wouldn't get a game for juggernauts like St. Mirren.

IMO him and Mcgowan just cant play together. Obviously if a managerial genius like Danny Lennon couldn't get them to work together, we should have known better. Very silly of us.

Are you remembering that we're currently 7 points behind that mob?

If we play at our best (which we've only managed a couple of times this season) we can win this match. Chances of us reaching those levels are slim and therefore I think Dundee will win quite comfortably. 2-0 would be my guess at this stage.

Are you remembering that we're currently 7 points behind that mob?

If we play at our best (which we've only managed a couple of times this season) we can win this match. Chances of us reaching those levels are slim and therefore I think Dundee will win quite comfortably. 2-0 would be my guess at this stage.

Sorry that wasn't that clear, I watched the highlights of the game at mcdiarmid earlier this year.

I can see why you got confused though as the comments are equally applicable to both matches which merely underlines how wrong killie and st Mirren fans are.

Sorry that wasn't that clear, I watched the highlights of the game at mcdiarmid earlier this year.

I can see why you got confused though as the comments are equally applicable to both matches which merely underlines how wrong killie and st Mirren fans are.

Aaah sorry.

But yes, you guys did boss that match. We've only now started to get over losing Maclean, so hopefully we'll be able to offer more going forward this time. If McFadden and O'Halloran play as well as they did against Motherwell, they should cause a few problems. Graham is a bit of a donkey, but looks a decent enough goal getter too.

Still, 2-0 Dundee.

Aaah sorry.

But yes, you guys did boss that match. We've only now started to get over losing Maclean, so hopefully we'll be able to offer more going forward this time. If McFadden and O'Halloran play as well as they did against Motherwell, they should cause a few problems. Graham is a bit of a donkey, but looks a decent enough goal getter too.

Still, 2-0 Dundee.

I only seen the 2nd half of your game versus Motherwell and McFadden looked shite and lazy and btw has he had a hair transplant? Pretty sure his forehead looked alot bigger last season.

I only seen the 2nd half of your game versus Motherwell and McFadden looked shite and lazy and btw has he had a hair transplant? Pretty sure his forehead looked alot bigger last season.

He has :lol:

McFadden wasn't shite last week however - he gave us an out ball and a link between our forwards and our midfield, something we've been sorely lacking this season. He got an assist and would've scored a goal himself if O'Halloran hadn't been greedy/chasing a hattrick.

He's a shell of what he used to be I think but he'll be a useful player for us until Maclean is fit.

Archived