Peterhead v Stranraer

beefybake

Didn't see either of our games against them this week, but by all accounts I've heard they were overly physical.

Wasn't at today's game, but mid week they were a sorry sight. They looked like a Sunday league outfit,probably the best place for them !

Great result! Anyone see the old woman in the Leverkusen trackie getting refused entry?? Funniest thing ever. This woman is slowly becoming a legend! She was arguing with a policeman outside the ground because she had been knocked bk from entering the ground.Some of the things she was calling him were hilarious! ! Stinky man, Pig face, oinky oink and cuntybaws were some of the classics.

Great result! Anyone see the old woman in the Leverkusen trackie getting refused entry?? Funniest thing ever. This woman is slowly becoming a legend! She was arguing with a policeman outside the ground because she had been knocked bk from entering the ground.Some of the things she was calling him were hilarious! ! Stinky man, Pig face, oinky oink and cuntybaws were some of the classics.

Why did you think it was a great result? Wasn't at the game, but everybody except you, knows that the woman doesn't exist.

Stranraer over the 90 mins probably deserved the win. Definitely a red card late tackle from behind. Some other silly bookings for the toon also denied a stonewall penalty towards the end.

We really need to sort the discipline problem we seem to have developed, as it really is spoiling our games.

Stranraer struggled in first half with wind behind. However we actually played better in the 2nd half and deservedly won the game. Not the best match but we are through.

Peterhead very poor and well the no.4 could have easily followed his teammate fir an early bath. Kicked Stoney in the shin off the ball and the two squared up. Then a few minutes later pushed him to the ground resulting in a yellow. The way peterhead lost the plot was disgraceful especially as it was just 1-0. We should have added another goal late on but happy to win at a difficult venue.

Troll

Troll??

You asked me why I thought Stranraer winning was a great result?? Your a tit not a troll! As for you saying I have imagined the burd in the Leverkusen trackie, why would I make that up? She's got big fat barry belters for tits and I think you need to realise that! Disgusting pig

Archived