Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about this, Celtic players who have played in OF matches: Broon, Commons, Stokes, Matthews, Lustig, Izaguerre, Forrest, Kayal.

Off piste, Rhatbhoy. The simple answer is none of them - unless you want to revise all the posts you made on The Big Thread ;)

Off piste, Rhatbhoy. The simple answer is none of them - unless you want to revise all the posts you mae on The Big Thread ;)d

Nah, it's more that your new club status is universally accepted by fans of every team in Scotland bar one, so there's no need to refer to it every time new Rangers get a mention.

Cant win really, expected to hammer them noone will care if we do an if wer beaten we wil be slaughtered

Trust me. It really is fun beating the New Rangers. Would have loved to a 3rd year running.

Can only imagine Celtic will thump 5 or 6 paste em.

I, for one, can't wait for the off-putting coverage in the build up to this as the Scottish football media collectively circlejerk themselves into a frenzy, selling thousands upon thousands of newspapers with such marvellous, in no way nauseating insights as "Leigh Griffiths Record Exclusive: Why He Thinks Celtic Are Pure Brilliant and Rangers Aren't Pure Brilliant" and "Kris Boyd Tells Us Using Words With No More Than 2 Syllables Why This Will Be The Best Old Firm Derby Yet".

Nah, it's more that your new club status is universally accepted by fans of every team in Scotland bar one, so there's no need to refer to it every time new Rangers get a mention.

So that's why 60 folk are currently reading a thread about a simple cup draw?

I can guarantee that the match thread will put Club 411 to shame. Why? Because P&B is nothing without Rangers.

So that's why 60 folk are currently reading a thread about a simple cup draw?

I can guarantee that the match thread will put Club 411 to shame. Why? Because P&B is nothing without Rangers.

^^^ head slowly tilting before the inevitable heads gone moment.

I, for one, can't wait for the off-putting coverage in the build up to this as the Scottish football media collectively circlejerk themselves into a frenzy, selling thousands upon thousands of newspapers with such marvellous, in no way nauseating insights as "Leigh Griffiths Record Exclusive: Why He Thinks Celtic Are Pure Brilliant and Rangers Aren't Pure Brilliant" and "Kris Boyd Tells Us Using Words With No More Than 2 Syllables Why This Will Be The Best Old Firm Derby Yet".

You know posts like this contribute to the "off putting coverage"

It's amazing the amount of people who complain about the amount of shite that surrounds this fixture, yet never talk about the actual football side themselves

Archived