Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but it's still miles ahead of yours. I don't think any player in your squad would be good enough to get a game for us.

That's not really the point. In a on off cup game, anything is possible and I can promise you your teams knees will be knocking more than ours.

That's not really the point. In a on off cup game, anything is possible and I can promise you your teams knees will be knocking more than ours.

That John Guidetti doesn't look like the type of geezer who's going to shyte it off Bilel Mohsni, TBH.

Rangers' only hope for a victory here is to park the bus and go for 1-0. If Celtic score one, they'll get seven.

That John Guidetti doesn't look like the type of geezer who's going to shyte it off Bilel Mohsni, TBH.

Rangers' only hope for a victory here is to park the bus and go for 1-0. If Celtic score one, they'll get seven.

It would appear Ally's woken up to the fact that Mohsni's utter dross. McGregor will likely start alongside McCulloch at center half. John Guidetti isn't representative of your whole team, and he's likely never played in front of such an atmosphere before.

I wonder if it will sell out or like most Celtic home games recently there will be huge gaps?

I think it'll sell out which is kinda cute in a weegie wife bashing bigoted way.

They've missed each other.

It would appear Ally's woken up to the fact that Mohsni's utter dross. McGregor will likely start alongside McCulloch at center half. John Guidetti isn't representative of your whole team, and he's likely never played in front of such an atmosphere before.

Yes, I think Rangers' best chance of avoiding a hiding will be to just hope that Celtic freeze because of the atmosphere. If they don't, you can only see this going one way.

:lol: With everything going on at Ibrox, Your team will be dreading a pumping, especially Salary

McGregor is average at best, McCulloch isn't a center half. Guidetti is a international, He's hardly going to be phased playing at Hampden, but hey, it's not as if your squad have all played in such a game either.

We've nothing to lose in this one, just go and play the game, no defensive line ups, no trying not to get beat rather than win. celtic teams have never liked it when teams close them down and don't give them space.

If we get beat then we get beat but have a go at them.

The endless zombie delusion :1eye

The pressure is all on Celtic to deliver the hiding you cream yourself over just thinking about. Rangers have nothing to lose as it is expected we'll be on the receiving end of a defeat one way or another.

Thinking about this, Celtic players who have played in OF matches: Broon, Commons, Stokes, Matthews, Lustig, Izaguerre, Forrest, Kayal.

Of the others, several are full internationals: Guidetti, Johansen, Ambrose, Gordon.

Which presumably leaves Van Dijk and Denayer as the potential weak link.

Edited to put Kayal in the OF veteran category.

The pressure is all on Celtic to deliver the hiding you cream yourself over just thinking about. Rangers have nothing to lose as it is expected we'll be on the receiving end of a defeat one way or another.

:lol:

Archived