Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am disappointed. I'd wanted to pitch ourselves against one of Scotland's form teams.

Still, having humped 2 premiership teams already I don't regard the match against the team currently in 4th as a big test. We have never played them in our short history but it should be an enjoyable encounter with a feeling of goodwill all round.

One the one hand it'd be hilarious to see Seethco getting ripped a new arsehole by a relatively poor Celtic side. On the other hand, should United win the semi I'd rather play Seethco in the final.

Leave cancelled: Strathclyde fuzz, Scottish Domestic Abuse Helpline.

Pencils sharpened: Hysterical Scottish media pundits.

I imagine that a passing knowledge of Rangers' squad list is enough to cheer them up. Can't think of a player in that team that would even make it onto the bench at Celtic.

They should note we have far more OF experience in our team than you do.

I am disappointed. I'd wanted to pitch ourselves against one of Scotland's form teams.

Still, having humped 2 premiership teams already I don't regard the match against the team currently in 4th as a big test.

:1eye

Your squad is terrible. Celtic should more than comfortably win this one

Your team are hardly world beaters themselves. On the day, anything could happen and I refuse to believe we'll get horsed 12-0. You can bookmark this btw.

Your team are hardly world beaters themselves. On the day, anything could happen and I refuse to believe we'll get horsed 12-0. You can bookmark this btw.

No, but it's still miles ahead of yours. I don't think any player in your squad would be good enough to get a game for us.

Archived