Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said to Tedi stop looking for an argument. You clearly know what I mean by that.

Apologies for giving you a hard time over it.

Try "Apologies for giving you a hard time over it and I promise not to talk about how dire Rangers are at football for a very long time".

You'll have lots more success.

Might be easier if he just admitted it was a daft gif to post instead of moaning about arguing on a forum where everyone basically argues, he, unlike some others on this thread has already managed one apology, he seems a decent bloke despite his obvious affiliations, so I am sure he can manage another one.

I apologise for posting a photo of Don Draper with a smug face. I never knew it would offend either you or 8.

Ps, I have no 'obvious affiliations' either you bawbag. After hearing the news yesterday maybe I should admit that both sets of OF fans m are as bad as each other.

However I still hate Rangers more purely because of the aforementioned UJs/GSTQ/Unionist stuff.

Hope this helps. :)

No8 I already said I got it wrong and the culprit who threw bottle needs locking up.

You have a rep on here for talking shit and your fans have made up lies in the past its like the boy who cried wolf no wonder it's hard to believe what you say.

Again I find it out of order and I hope the kid gets better and the thug gets caught.

Please go back and read the posts especially the ones you wrote I said you bring up child abuse to point score and in your next reply you were the one who brought up the torbett case I never mentioned it until you brought it up, yet another lie by you.

You are a bitter seething bigot who likes to deflect the fact your team are and always will be a joke. Using child abuse and other incidents to point score are common in lowlife zombie fans.

I want to talk about the fitbaw just when it suits me type post.

This is a match thread, we are here to discuss everything surrounding the match, yes that includes the sectarian singing by BOTH sets of fans, the premeditated sectarian banner from your sets of fans, the scumbag acts of violence from your fans and even the shity game of football....these are the issues in this thread, competing against Caley has nothing to do with it, although I would point out that we beat this club that you are now claiming we are so far away from.

The problem you have is that the only thing most of us on here witnessed was the game. We didn't see every ned who started a fight in the West of Scotland and we didn't see every bus window that got panned in. We don't know the context of anything that happened, so short of saying that the general principle of not throwing bottles is a good one, there's not a whole lot anyone can say - anything else is speculation.

All of the above means that dodge and deflect all you want, you are going to have to face the fact that never mind not being very good, Rangers are absolutely dreadful. Muck, shite, dross - I could go on until I run out of adjectives and it really wouldn't do justice to how bad your football club is. Off the park you'll be lucky if you see out the season and it really wouldn't surprise me if a lot of Rangers fans just wished this whole charade was over. Let the memory of Rangers rest.

I want to talk about the fitbaw just when it suits me type post.

This is a match thread, we are here to discuss everything surrounding the match, yes that includes the sectarian singing by BOTH sets of fans, the premeditated sectarian banner from your sets of fans, the scumbag acts of violence from your fans and even the shity game of football....these are the issues in this thread, competing against Caley has nothing to do with it, although I would point out that we beat this club that you are now claiming we are so far away from.

I thought your fans were "magnificent", Little Grasp?

Again claiming that Hvn is sectarian, when in context it clearly isn't, as many, many non-celtic posters (YT included) have tried to tell you. But if it deflects from the scum in blue, you carry on shining your Light of Truth and Dignity at the scum in green.

They were.

Oh it clearly is, sorry I do not respect your wish to remain a bigot.

Oh, they patently weren't.

It is in your opinion, and in that of a charity.

If you think anything at Hampden on Sunday was "magnificent", then I refer you to Matthew 7:5 regarding your accusations of bigotry.

Archived