Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sectarian songs = unbelievable support, another knuckle dragging clown. :(

You continually show yourself up as a raging bigot on here.

Tedi ,and others, have handed you your arse on a plate. Please dont take it out on me.

Now run along bigot bhoy.

As far as the banners and the songs go..Nothing to get too upset over. The backing the Rangers team got in the second half especially was unbelievable. I know there were one or two dodgy songs....

Ok serious question and i'd like a real estimated number:

1. How many times do you think The Billy Boys was sung?

2. How many times do you think We Are Rangers, Super Rangers sung?

I am pretty sure I heard the naughty phrases in these songs every single time.

I cannot see how your support can sing these sectarian songs so often and you can come on here and say the backing was "unbelievable". I just despair. If these were songs about blacks or Pakistanis there would be uproar.

Embarrassingly straightforward stuff, if we're seriously treating this as the showpiece game. Which I assume we're not.

Celtic could have had four or five in the first half, and plainly came out in the second to run the clock down for the win. And really, I can't blame Deila for that at all - if they'd got one and back into the game, he'd look like Noddy in pants in tomorrow's newspapers.

The really cringeworthy thing here is that Rangers didn't even get a shot on goal. When was the last Old Firm game when one side didn't even manage a shot, on or off?

Embarrassingly straightforward stuff, if we're seriously treating this as the showpiece game. Which I assume we're not.

Celtic could have had four or five in the first half, and plainly came out in the second to run the clock down for the win. And really, I can't blame Deila for that at all - if they'd got one and back into the game, he'd look like Noddy in pants in tomorrow's newspapers.

The really cringeworthy thing here is that Rangers didn't even get a shot on goal. When was the last Old Firm game when one side didn't even manage a shot, on or off?

Obviously it's not answering your question, but they managed one single shot on target in the 1-0 Scottish Cup "shame game" which we have to thank for the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act.

That was one of the most relaxed 1-0 wins (or Old Firm games) that I can remember.

Anybody who doesn't believe Brown could cut it in the EPL clearly doesn't know anything about football.

He's a bully with suspect temperament a poor touch and worse distribution. He is 10 times the player Black is and clever enough to stay where he is to avoid being exposed by harder, better players.

Ok serious question and i'd like a real estimated number:

1. How many times do you think The Billy Boys was sung?

2. How many times do you think We Are Rangers, Super Rangers sung?

I am pretty sure I heard the naughty phrases in these songs every single time.

I cannot see how your support can sing these sectarian songs so often and you can come on here and say the backing was "unbelievable". I just despair. If these were songs about blacks or Pakistanis there would be uproar.

1/ I wasn't counting.

2/ Is Super Rangers a banned song as well? I have said for years it should be but couldn't honestly tell you but i know it wasn't for a helluva long time.

If you heard 'naughty phrases' and are genuinely offended i am sure the contact details for the SFA will be online.. Complain to them.

We were 2 nil down and the crowd gave the team unbelievable backing. I choose not to sing the songs you list and i truly wish we would change the one word in TBBs as it is a great football chant and is sung around the country by many other clubs.

Were you actually upset about these songs? Do you get upset when Aberdeen get called Sheep Shagging b*****ds? Do you get upset when you hear disgusting ,vile language at games? I am not looking to wind you up or belittle your point i am genuinely wanting to know.

I'd be more interested in how you felt after Rangers hosed Killie in November? Suicidal?

Well pissed off, and still am, in all honesty. Thanks for bringing it up. Knew the score before I watched it, but it was still unbelievable how bad Killie were that day. Only the most deluded orcs think that the rangers are a quality side, but we made them look competent.

Obviously it's not answering your question, but they managed one single shot on target in the 1-0 Scottish Cup "shame game" which we have to thank for the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act.

That was one of the most relaxed 1-0 wins (or Old Firm games) that I can remember.

I was at that one - Diouf in the 87th minute, as I recall.

I've said this elsewhere on this site, but I recall only a carnival atmosphere at that game. It was only when I got home and fired up the laptop that I discovered that it had actually been a Night That Brought Shame On All Of Scotland.

Archived