Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

Sevco fans loving standfree yesterday when he was trolling celtic fans, not so much today.. Haha sevco fans are not bothered about a semi final because they might get pumped. Glory huntng c***s and proving this is just not the same club as before liquidation

you dont half post some amount of shite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What it shows is that the Oldco's fans have deserted the Sports Direct themed tribute act. You'd have to imagine Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs would have managed to sell 20k tickets for a semi final. Whilst the Celtic fans advert in the Herald could be considered childish ultimately it has rung true. The Old Rangers could have shifted about 50k tickets.

Just listening to the "hype" around the game from the media is tedious and boring, especially the "Scottish football needs this game" nonsense.

Absolutely gagging for greenies.

Its hilarious seeing Rangers fans completely bottling going to this. "Battle Fever" indeed.

I've got my ticket for Sunday and looking forward to it, just not the most likely result.

As said previously on here however, I understand completely those Bears who are sticking it out and staying away until this current mob of shysters are kicked out of the club for good.

I still have absolutely no interest in this game, I already know we are going to get humped so this has nothing to do with it, everything about the fixture and the build up to it stinks, the newspapers make me want to vomit, it is clear that c*lt^c fans miss it far more than Rangers fans.

Bring on Monday.

What part of 'Rangers fans are that bothered the club struggled to sell out their allocation' are you struggling with?

You think Football Forums are the real world?

I know dozens of Rangers fans who are not going to the game and even some who will be golfing during the match as they don't even want to watch it.

post-25608-0-36208500-1422477194_thumb.j

Sevco fans loving standfree yesterday when he was trolling celtic fans, not so much today.. Haha sevco fans are not bothered about a semi final because they might get pumped. Glory huntng c***s and proving this is just not the same club as before liquidation

Just you let it all out...... and breathe.........

No. 8 lurching from one disaster to another. :lol:

Just saying that on every thread doesn't make it true. :rolleyes:

The facts are there for all to see. In the past i have queued through the night , along with 1000s of others, for a ticket for a game against this mob. This time i couldn't even be bothered lifting the phone...my mate got our tickets online in the end.

Celtic fans are fighting each other in the queues in their desperation for tickets.

Rangers sold more for last years semi final against United..I think most thought the outcome would be the same as this game will be.

There are a whole host of reasons why supporters are staying away but getting a pumping of a rank average celtic team would rank very low among them

Rangers have sold out Ibrox in the past against the best in Europe on Champions League nights. Do you think we really thought we would beat Manchester United? Juve? etc

You ask the average celtic fan if they are looking forward to this game and compare the response to an average Rangers supporter and you will see the difference.

From a Celtic fans point of view this can't be seen to be a competitive game. From The Rangers point of view if the game is seen to be a close affair, then that in itself will be seen as a victory.

'We don't care about this game, because we will probably get pumped'.

Sevco fans really are pathetic.

No, they're just covering their bases. ;)

Just saying that on every thread doesn't make it true. :rolleyes:

The facts are there for all to see. In the past i have queued through the night , along with 1000s of others, for a ticket for a game against this mob. This time i couldn't even be bothered lifting the phone...my mate got our tickets online in the end.

Celtic fans are fighting each other in the queues in their desperation for tickets.

Rangers sold more for last years semi final against United..I think most thought the outcome would be the same as this game will be.

There are a whole host of reasons why supporters are staying away but getting a pumping of a rank average celtic team would rank very low among them

Rangers have sold out Ibrox in the past against the best in Europe on Champions League nights. Do you think we really thought we would beat Manchester United? Juve? etc

You ask the average celtic fan if they are looking forward to this game and compare the response to an average Rangers supporter and you will see the difference.

In other words, something's changed between them and now???

Celtic fans queuing for tickets because they think they are going to absolutely pump this reincarnated scummy mob. Rangers fans not buying tickets (have they not sold out?) because they realise their reincarnated mob are going to get pumped off a team and club they absolutely despise and they don't want to witness that 1st hand.

^ everyone realises that's the reasons here.

SOME not all Sevco fans just want to turn a blind eye to reality. Shock.

All my Sevco supporting mates seem right up for this game. Maybe because although they are fannies for supporting such a horrid club they aren't absolute shitebags that can't take defeat. Seems this isn't the case for everybody though.

Since the Bears aren't fancying this one, I thought I'd chip in a few positives for them to cheer them up a bit.

- As has been the case for years, Celtic sometimes struggle badly against teams that park the bus

- And as the European games show this year, they can crumble under pressure if the game's going against them

- About half of the Celtic team have never played an OF match (although this could be said of Rangers too)

- Ronny may just be daft enough to play the ever red-cardable Griffiths from the start

- Edit And it's football, innit. Anything can happen.

That's about as good as I can do, though. Thinking about this from our own perspective, I could probably produce this many examples about Ian Black alone.

Funny how Celtic fans are so adamant that Rangers died but when they draw them they collectively wet themselves and do all they can to get a ticket.

Funny how Sevco fans think that they are actually a mildly talented footballing side.

This match will be a shite footballing spectacle. I'd rather watch the Aberdeen - United match tbh.

Rangers fans not buying tickets (have they not sold out?) because they realise their reincarnated mob are going to get pumped off a team and club they absolutely despise and they don't want to witness that 1st hand.

^ everyone realises that's the reasons here.

Absolute nonsense. Even after the Rangers posters.....you know the people who actually know for certain why they are all a bit Meh about this game....have told you there are a whole host of reasons not to get to up for this game you still trot out this nonsense.

I ll say this again. Just repeating a lie over and over again is never going to make it true.

I have been to many games at Ibrox where the ground has been sold out against teams we despise. You might have noticed that the Rangers support are not keen on Dundee United at the moment but we sold more tickets for that game than this even though we knew what the result would be.

Funny how Celtic fans are so adamant that Rangers died but when they draw them they collectively wet themselves and do all they can to get a ticket.

It's really not and totally understandable. The new club has come back thinking they are the old club and still as big as the old club and still act the same scummy way. The newco have the same support as the oldco. I've already used the school bully analogy. IMO It's totally understandable that Celtic fans would want to be there to see their team absolutely annihilate (looks like it could happen) the Newco and have a massive point and laugh session at them.

Imagine it was a newco Motherwell that had come back pretending to be the old club and giving it the big licks would you not want to see Accies absolutely give them a doing and put them back in their place?

Absolute nonsense. Even after the Rangers posters.....you know the people who actually know for certain why they are all a bit Meh about this game....have told you there are a whole host of reasons not to get to up for this game you still trot out this nonsense.

I ll say this again. Just repeating a lie over and over again is never going to make it true.

I have been to many games at Ibrox where the ground has been sold out against teams we despise. You might have noticed that the Rangers support are not keen on Dundee United at the moment but we sold more tickets for that game than this even though we knew what the result would be.

You believe that mate if it makes you feel better

I doubt whether there's a non-Rangers supporting football fan in the country who believes this, even if it's 100% not made up. Absolutely everyone reading that is going to conclude that the lot of you are shyting it.

Archived