Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

You do realise that anyone attending this game is effectively buying into the myth that we still have a rivalry with this honking shower of cheats, don't you?

^^^^^^ Going to the game imo.

I know, but it's a cup semi-final and I can't help myself.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers win.

A major meltdown of Celtic fans to follow.

That would be fairly amusing. I think if it's a shite game, I'd want Rangers to win.

However, if Celtic can put an absolute shedload of goals past Rangers, that'd be fun too. I'd be happy with a Celtic win if it was by six goals or more. Hibs could put four past them, so why not?

That would be fairly amusing. I think if it's a shite game, I'd want Rangers to win.

However, if Celtic can put an absolute shedload of goals past Rangers, that'd be fun too. I'd be happy with a Celtic win if it was by six goals or more. Hibs could put four past them, so why not?

Agreed.

Either a 6-0 Celtic or 1-0 Rangers with John Guidetti scoring an own goal.

Agreed.

Either a 6-0 Celtic or 1-0 Rangers with John Guidetti scoring an own goal.

As much as I highly doubt it, I would not put it past rangers to get gubbed the next two games against hearts and Cowdenbeath only to somehow pull of the jammiest 1-0 victory of all time in this game. However for me promotion is far more important than a one off game v them

Ticketgate provided some cracking banter, prayersfortheweanswithnaeticketscossomecscstolethem

The guy sounds like a complete rocket, again, his bus has been using his client code all season for away games with his consent and because of this he got offered a semi ticket. He has only used 1 of the away tickets the csc have took under his name. All away offers go to the bus conveynors address so he went in and picked up all the tickets and the guy is now going mental saying that the semi tickets been picked up with out his consent and its theft fraud etc.

Result of it all is that since he told the ticket office yesterday hes only used 1 away ticket bought under his client code they have withdrew the semi offer and no one is getting it now. That'll teach him.

We never doubted that for a second.

Anyway against my better judgement i agreed to go to this. Still time for ticket to go on Ebay.

In fairness I sort of want you to go through. Sort of. Yous would be easier opponents than Celtic would be for Dundee United after United trounce Aberdeen ;)

Tbh it's gonna be a cracking final whoever makes it, which is a good thing.

Don't gamble all that much, but tempted to stick money on Celtic at -3 or -4.

However, to prevent a repeat of the cash I lost when they played utter shite and failed to beat us by that sort of score last season, I'll maybe stick something else on a Rangers win too.

Ticketgate provided some cracking banter, prayersfortheweanswithnaeticketscossomecscstolethem

Pray for the weans due the fact their fucking dad called them Mokey and Boe :blink:

I retweeted one of the throbbers several meltdown posts and he fucking blocked me :lol:

You going to the game Bennett or still boycotting?

Archived