Queens v Dumbarton

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well back to today's game, I quietly fancy a 3 - 0 win for Queens today with a team of,

Clark

Dowie, Durnan, Higgins, Holt

Carmichael, McShane, Kerr,Russell

Lyle, Reilly.

A double for Reilly and 1 for Lyle to see the Sons off.

Well back to today's game, I quietly fancy a 3 - 0 win for Queens today with a team of,

Clark

Dowie, Durnan, Higgins, Holt

Carmichael, McShane, Kerr,

Lyle, Reilly.

A double for Reilly and 1 for Lyle to see the Sons off.

Confident I see. I`d go with 11 players TBH so probably add Russell to the 10 listed. ;)

Team, Ewings, Graham, Mair, Gilhaney, Agnew, Megginson, Taggart, Fleming, McLaughlin, Campbell, MacDonald.

Subs. Rogers, Van Zanten, Turner, Nish, Kirkpatrick, MacDougall.

Four centre-backs ? And Ewings retained after a God-awful kicking performance last week ? WTF is going on ?

Craig Thomson isn't really Scotlands top official is he?

Penalty award was bizarre. The decision to award Queens a FK after the clash of heads was incorrect, as was the way he spoke to Gils.

There's been more throw ins than successful passes. Brutal stuff to watch.

Comfortable enough, without ever being particularly impressive.

Penalty came at a time when we were struggling to make a break through, with Baird having just missed a real sitter.

After that, Dumbarton were coming into it more, without posing much direct threat.

Two quick goals obviously finished things off.

We're a much better side with Reilly though.

Well...that was absolutely awful.

No player gets more than 5/10. MacDonald was alright apart from that we were horrific.

Campbell and Garry didn't link up at all. Garry's first touch let him down endlessly and Archie seemed determined to run away from the ball at every chance. When he did get it his delivery was appalling.

Every pass Aggy hit seemed to end up out of play, Mitch barely touched the ball and Taggart didn't look comfortable (we need him back at CB)

Mair and Graham don't link up anywhere near as well as Graham and Taggart so that needs changed.

And we can't buy a goal. We need Kane back ASAP because without him we aren't going to score.

It's unusual for me to tear into the team like this. I always try and find a positive but today it was impossible to do so. It was so far off the acceptable standard.

Massive game next week against Livi.

^^^Seething

Archived