Queens v Dumbarton

Dreadful performance from us, irrespective of the weird penalty award. Broken record alert: we need Kano, a fit Turner and a confident Kirky back in the starting 11.

Just never looked like it would happen today.

ETA:- and Mitch needs a week or two out the team. He's offering precious little at the mo.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh aye and the Subs were way, way, way too late.

Should've been made when it was only 1-0 and we were under pressure.

I got soaked on the way out and I've been waiting for 10 minutes at the KFC drive through. It's been a dreadful day all round.

Easy win against our bitches. Dumbarton have really regressed this season.

Games like today you just have to be patient but it was never in doubt. Has Paul Hartley taken over as Dumbarton boss?

Looked a penalty to me and I don't see any reason for complaint for the free kick that ended Kiltie's game. He knocked it by him and then got blocked off. The foul on Higgins was horrific. Ankle high, out of control and with plenty of force. It ticked all the boxes for a straight red.

How many times did Campbell make a promising run only for the "pass" to be kicked out the park. I almost started to feel sorry for him.

What's the view of the penalty then?

I didn't see anything myself, as Carmichael was obscuring what happened. There was a big shout though and I wouldn't have thought 'played him' would be much of a defence in this case as there wasn't pace on the ball.

The ref was quite close, but there were big protests too. Dumbarton fans have so far called it weird and bizarre.

Not sure myself.

Craig Thomson isn't really Scotlands top official is he?

Penalty award was bizarre. The decision to award Queens a FK after the clash of heads was incorrect, as was the way he spoke to Gils.

There's been more throw ins than successful passes. Brutal stuff to watch.

The penalty was an absolute stone waller. Carmichael tried to flick the ball past the defender who stuck his arm out and blocked it.

You mean the clash of heads where the Dumbarton fans were booing a young player who was clearly seriously hurt? <_< Again, absolutely the right decision, Kiltie got to the ball first and the Dumbarton player ran right through him.

As MT said a comfortable win without being impressive. For all our possession we didnt really create enough good chances. But 3-0 is a good win. Very disappointed in Dumbarton though, they made it pretty easy for us.

McShane and Kerr controlled the midfield (Kerr was guilty of some awful passing but he was superb in breaking up the play), the back four absolutely strolled through the game and Baird and Lyle looked lively up front. We'll need a bit more tempo to our game next week though get anything from Easter Road

You mean the clash of heads where the Dumbarton fans were booing a young player who was clearly seriously hurt?

Yes, that was more bizarre than anything the ref did.

I've seen nothing like it since Dundee fans gleefully greeted Jamie Adams' career being threatened.

Yes, that was more bizarre than anything the ref did.I've seen nothing like it since Dundee fans gleefully greeted Jamie Adams' career being threatened.

It wasn't him that was taking the abuse, it was the ref.

It was right infront of me. The Queens player flicked it up into no mans land both players jumped for it and head butted each other. It's was a clear 50-50. The referee should've stopped play and got the physios on immediately. And restarted with a drop ball. As he did later in the second half when there was another clash of heads over by the main stand.

Gilhaney wiped Kiltie clean out. I was shocked that the Dumbarton fans had the audacity to have a pop at the boy. It wasn't 50/50 at all as Kiltie knocked it past him then got taken out. A clear foul. I just didn't understand why the ref never booked Gilhaney. I was right next to the Dumbarton fans and some were definitely booing our boy. Even after the ref signalled for the stretcher. He was then heckled again when he was walking off the pitch; because he was Walking off the pitch! As if the boy was somehow faking?!

What was the abuse towards McShane for as well? Quite a bizarre episode overall.

The penalty was an absolute stone waller. Carmichael tried to flick the ball past the defender who stuck his arm out and blocked it.

You mean the clash of heads where the Dumbarton fans were booing a young player who was clearly seriously hurt? <_< Again, absolutely the right decision, Kiltie got to the ball first and the Dumbarton player ran right through him.

As MT said a comfortable win without being impressive. For all our possession we didnt really create enough good chances. But 3-0 is a good win. Very disappointed in Dumbarton though, they made it pretty easy for us.

McShane and Kerr controlled the midfield (Kerr was guilty of some awful passing but he was superb in breaking up the play), the back four absolutely strolled through the game and Baird and Lyle looked lively up front. We'll need a bit more tempo to our game next week though get anything from Easter Road

Dumbarton fans were booing the ref who made a c**t of a decision, not the injured player (he did get a sarcastic applause when he miraculously bounced to his feet mind you). It was a 50/50. Take aff the blue tinted spectacles. Fleming was lucky to stay on the pitch for his wild lunge, that I will admit.

We were utterly woeful, like really really bad. Murray sat back and watched us concede a further 2 goals before deciding to make a sub by which point it was way too late. His performance (team selection/subs) was as bad as the teams.

Megginson was attrocious and if he remains in the starting 11 next week I'll be questioning if he's sucking Murray's cock. Campbell offered nothing again (seriously fail to see what this guy offers us), as did Fleming who was lucky not to see red. The midfield was completely non existant, as were the defenders. Honestly struggling to think of one single player who got pass marks today.

Time to get our fingers out, we've turned into a horrible team to watch who don't pick up results. I fear the departure of Ross and introduction of Boozy may be having the sort of impact I thought it would.

Gilhaney wiped Kiltie clean out. I was shocked that the Dumbarton fans had the audacity to have a pop at the boy. It wasn't 50/50 at all as Kiltie knocked it past him then got taken out. A clear foul. I just didn't understand why the ref never booked Gilhaney. I was right next to the Dumbarton fans and some were definitely booing our boy. Even after the ref signalled for the stretcher. He was then heckled again when he was walking off the pitch; because he was Walking off the pitch! As if the boy was somehow faking?!

What was the abuse towards McShane for as well? Quite a bizarre episode overall.

Lol. Untwist yer panties.

It was the ref who was getting the stick, not your player.

Kilties touch was stinking and both went for the ball. Clash of heads. Shite decision. Fans booing. No big deal.

It was a clear foul. I'd check your own panties,

Who the abuse was directed at is harder to prove.

It was a pretty nothing incident on the grand scale of things. Apart from poor Kiltie who has gone off injured in both his appearances for us now.

It was a clear foul. I'd check your own panties,

Who the abuse was directed at is harder to prove.

It was a pretty nothing incident on the grand scale of things. Apart from poor Kiltie who has gone off injured in both his appearances for us now.

Pretty sure yous have highlights, when you watch them back you will see that gilhaney kinda stood his ground and kiltie made more of a move towards gilhaney rather than the other way about or our player committing a foul.

Anyone else that says it was a foul is clearly at the wind up.

And aye it was the ref getting booed.

One of the easiest win's we'll have all season and that's starting without Reilly and Russell.

I thought Dowie, Higgins and Durnan strolled through the game and McShane and Kerr totally controlled midfield, which was strange as they had an extra man in there with their 3-5-2 formation. Although we scored 3 goals I thought we were slightly poor in the final third.

Penalty was for hand ball after Danny had flicked it on, Sons were even worse than the last time we played them.

Now a bit of space for the top four and next week now becomes a big game.

Dumbarton fans were booing the ref who made a c**t of a decision, not the injured player (he did get a sarcastic applause when he miraculously bounced to his feet mind you). It was a 50/50. Take aff the blue tinted spectacles. Fleming was lucky to stay on the pitch for his wild lunge, that I will admit.

We were utterly woeful, like really really bad. Murray sat back and watched us concede a further 2 goals before deciding to make a sub by which point it was way too late. His performance (team selection/subs) was as bad as the teams.

Megginson was attrocious and if he remains in the starting 11 next week I'll be questioning if he's sucking Murray's cock. Campbell offered nothing again (seriously fail to see what this guy offers us), as did Fleming who was lucky not to see red. The midfield was completely non existant, as were the defenders. Honestly struggling to think of one single player who got pass marks today.

Time to get our fingers out, we've turned into a horrible team to watch who don't pick up results. I fear the departure of Ross and introduction of Boozy may be having the sort of impact I thought it would.

Also failed to give us all a laugh by not bringing Nish/Pish on .

It was a stonewall foul, a stonewall penalty, and you got away with a stonewall red card.

Feel free to carry on greeting about a minor incident that had no baring on the game if it makes you happy though.

Christ I'd hate to hear you when Queens lose.

You do realise there's a fair amount of irony in your last sentence given your post...

Archived