What's it like to follow a wee team like Cowden?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the first two minutes with the panning shots of Central Park.

The seriousness of Hibs' relegation has finally hit home. :(

You'll get to stand in the footprints of legends next Saturday. Bring Yir ain bog paper mind.

Whilst watching the cup quarter finals scores coming in on Wednesday, it took me about an hour to remember Hibs aren't a Premiership team and drawing wi Utd is a decent score

Kind of off topic but it really pisses me off whenever a Premier League team are drawn against a non-league side in the FA Cup and the build up is about how they are so so so small.

I remember Mansfield were playing Liverpool a few years ago and they were following one of the Mansfield players around and commenting on how amazing it was that he has to clean his own boots and constantly emphasising how they were so small. This build-up continued for about three hours.

I'm glad you enjoyed the scenery. It's a great wee movie - Ross Cunningham deserves his success.

I'll be signing copies of the new Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil in the club shop before the Hibs game on Saturday, 1.45-2.45pm. The very thing for Christmas pressies. All royalties go to the club.

post-882-0-87344000-1414925041_thumb.jpg

Kind of off topic but it really pisses me off whenever a Premier League team are drawn against a non-league side in the FA Cup and the build up is about how they are so so so small.

I remember Mansfield were playing Liverpool a few years ago and they were following one of the Mansfield players around and commenting on how amazing it was that he has to clean his own boots and constantly emphasising how they were so small. This build-up continued for about three hours.

I remember something similar years ago with Liverpool, except this time they were facing Havant & Waterlooville. Think they were going on about them beating a side much lower than Liverpool in the previous round to progress, had a very patronising & condescending feel & tone to it though

I'm glad you enjoyed the scenery. It's a great wee movie - Ross Cunningham deserves his success.

I'll be signing copies of the new Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil in the club shop before the Hibs game on Saturday, 1.45-2.45pm. The very thing for Christmas pressies. All royalties go to the club.

This might be a silly question, but...are you Ron Ferguson?

Archived