Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it behind a pay wall?

Nothing compared to this grauniad article, this really cuts him down to size:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/31/jim-murphy-can-working-class-street-fighter-save-scottish-labour

Yes supporting food bank protesters refused to accept Jim Murphy's donation to their cause last night.

Pretty pathetic. Political points scoring off the backs of the poor.

Can you link to this please? I've seen footage of him donating a bag but not it being rejected

Yes supporting food bank protesters refused to accept Jim Murphy's donation to their cause last night.

He sat his back down and left. Plenty of people smiling and stuff. Do you have any proof that this happened ?

And you're right, it was a political stunt from Murphy scoring off the backs of the poor.

That Guardian article is absolutely nauseating stuff. A hagiography being passed off as a serious article.

As for the foodbank, scandalous if true. Even if you want to argue that Murphy handing food in was a publicity stunt, that's not the point. You're running a foodbank and you're being given food. Take it. Laura Bicker tweeted that it was handed back, not seen it mentioned elsewhere.

That Guardian article is absolutely nauseating stuff. A hagiography being passed off as a serious article.

As for the foodbank, scandalous if true. Even if you want to argue that Murphy handing food in was a publicity stunt, that's not the point. You're running a foodbank and you're being given food. Take it. Laura Bicker tweeted that it was handed back, not seen it mentioned elsewhere.

I'd like some proof from Ad Fib because the video I seen was just him sitting a bag in amongst the rest of them with people smiling and clapping.

If he's posted that on the back of a tweet then all I would say is.... :lol:

That's what food banks are for.

Agitprop street theatre for buckled lefty fucks.

Where does it say in any moral code that charities should accept donations from anyone? A guy who voted for Osbourne's benefit caps dropping in a polly bag to the consequently essential foodbank strikes me as a perverse bit of hypocrisy. If it was me running the place, I'd probably tell him to bolt but match the donation myself in order to do so.

Not that we even know this even happened yet. I'm sure he'll be on TV greeting about Alex Salmond being responsible either way.

Where does it say in any moral code that charities should accept donations from anyone? A guy who voted for Osbourne's benefit caps dropping in a polly bag to the consequently essential foodbank strikes me as a perverse bit of hypocrisy. If it was me running the place, I'd probably tell him to bolt but match the donation myself in order to do so.

Not that we even know this even happened yet. I'm sure he'll be on TV greeting about Alex Salmond being responsible either way.

I fully supported it as well. I've given out of date tins of shite to foodbanks as well (actually my kids have because their school is pushing this too) to prove what a good guy I am. Hopefully they therefore rejected it in a small political tantrum somewhere.

You don't know anything about me to make any sort of judgement all the same.

True but I know you write bizarre nonsense like this on a constant basis:

I fully supported it as well. I've given out of date tins of shite to foodbanks as well (actually my kids have because their school is pushing this too) to prove what a good guy I am. Hopefully they therefore rejected it in a small political tantrum somewhere.

Unsettling stuff.

Archived