Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

I stand by most of those tweets.

Fair Dos mate.

Are people actually unsure if dugdale is a wid or not? I know she's a bell end but she's head and shoulders above sturgeon in that respect and I'm a fully paid up snp member

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a feeling for a while she will defect to the SNP at some point. Seems like a vapid bandwagon jumper, will say its because independence is the best way to achieve social justice. Which it is obviously, but that won't be why she really supports it.

I hope they make her a councillor because she sure as hell isn't good enough to be a MSP, MP or MEP.

If Murphy resigns he may get a chance to rebuild his career after next year's Holyrood elections. If he's forced out that may be less likely.

I assume all the sitting Labour MSPs will get first crack so that will make things tighter. Do they have any constituency ones or are they all list?

"most"

Which do you not stand by?

I don't see how even the most ardent Blairite could see Jim Murphy as a "fantastic politician". I can't think of a more misjudged campaign ever, anywhere.

I stand by most of those tweets.

There was real honesty in there when you twice mentioned that you can't understand what's happening in Scotland.

Many in the Labour party can't either, and that's part of the problem.

This was on the cards for years. It's not even the first time either, 2011 was very similar. How did the snp manage to get a majority using this pr system specifically designed to prevent it?

When are you going to stop arguing and start listening? Open your eyes man. This was never about voting for country over policy. Most snp voters and indeed most yes voters would not describe themselves as nationalist.

Archived