Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A made up anecdote for every occasion. :lol:

UKIP. :lol:

I'll take it back if at least two Cowdenbeath posters can confirm/deny. It was actually two Cowden guys who told me this today, the boss and a workie. Excellent work on my mother's extension btw, use Scottish tradesman! He says these Roma are doing odd jobs about Fife, probably also nicking lead off church roofs etc (that last bit is my add on, they didn't say that)

ps,

Lib Dems... :lol:

I'll take it back if at least two Cowdenbeath posters can confirm/deny. It was actually two Cowden guys who told me this today, the boss and a workie. Excellent work on my mother's extension btw, use Scottish tradesman! He says these Roma are doing odd jobs about Fife, probably also nicking lead off church roofs etc (that last bit is my add on, they didn't say that)

2 sources, that's it verified! ????

2 sources, that's it verified!

Well I'm hardly going to call them liars am I. They're local Cowdenbeath, and the older dude who owned the business was about 60 and obviously knows the area very well. So the foobank is doing roaring business and Roma gypsy's have set up two camps outside the town on somebodies land, laying down concrete paths, with police turning a blind eye to avoid any 'community issues'. This is what they told me. Anyway, I was just back from Manchester and was looking in on my mother as I drove past from the airport. As you do,

Talking to a guy from Cowdenbeath who's doing an extension on my mother's house. Apparently the foodbank in 'Coodie' is so popular and big it's putting some local shops out of business, all these feckless buggars are getting their vouchers and free bags of food and loving it. This is according to him. He also told me about two camps of Roma outside the town that have taken over separate land plots, the larger mob has laid down concrete paving with pillars and a pair of matching lions at the camp entrance. I mean WTF. Police don't dare go near them he told me so they have carte blanche to create their own wee Fife fiefdom. He calls them Feckies, which apparently is Coodie for foreigner, anyway was more confirm, if needed, I'm correct to continue my UKIP support.

We need more enterprising people like that to come here with a bit of get up and go, to make up for our workshy youth studying Media Studies and the like. Somebody has to pay for our aging population and pensions, might at well be these pesky, net contributing foreigners.

Back on topic, I keep hearing how gracious Jim was in his defeat speech. Did people stop listening halfway through or something?

From the ones that I heard, on the whole the Labour candidate speeches were pretty gracious, but then they have had a while to come to terms with their impending defeat.

Except Murphy. His was a speech that only an utter c**t could have written, and then required an utter c**t to deliver it.

Back on topic, I keep hearing how gracious Jim was in his defeat speech. Did people stop listening halfway through or something?

Yeh he was the usual 'snp bad' pish we've come to expect. Dougie alexander was really good though, something along the lines of 'Scotland has voted against the tories, unfortunately they've put their trust in a different anti tory party, we have to win that trust back'.

Actually it's so spot on that you wonder if there was some resentment at having to spin the lie of 'vote snp get Tories' for the whole campaign.

Yeh he was the usual 'snp bad' pish we've come to expect. Dougie alexander was really good though, something along the lines of 'Scotland has voted against the tories, unfortunately they've put their trust in a different anti tory party, we have to win that trust back'.

Actually it's so spot on that you wonder if there was some resentment at having to spin the lie of 'vote snp get Tories' for the whole campaign.

I cant see that he, especially he, would be regretting it. He was the Labour campaign manager and would have been the one to authorise it.

A quick question. Now that Murphy has lost his seat, and obviously has to wait till next year to stand as an MSP. Does the Labour Party pay him a wage for being leader, or will he be signing on?

All will be revealed at a press conference later this morning apparently.

All will be revealed at a press conference later this morning apparently.

Not all, hopefully. I can live without the image of Skeletor doing a striptease.

I genuinely find it difficult to listen to him any more. It's not what he says, it's that patronising, ingratiating voice. It's almost vomit inducing.

Archived