Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

Well done for the effort in Abdn S.

Cheers,it really was touch n go,i just happened to be in the area so to speak and my mate put on our wee facebook chat that our vote was slow/struggling to get out so as usual i went along to help for an hour which ended up being about 8,i was helping out down in fife this vote mostly

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't need to embrace independence they just need allow their reps to think for themselves on the matter.

Exactly. If any of the glasgow mps had come out in favour they would still be in a job today. How can you say you represent your constituents if you disagree with them on the fundamentals of the constitution

Has Jim been spotted anywhere? Someone should probably check on him.

Now he's gone he could struggle to get elected again...

Probably crying into his Irn Bru on Robins Island.

Saw on another thread that apparently a press conference is being arranged for tomorrow AM

Has he been ordered to go???????

Not ordered (basically he will be) im expecting blah blah blah blah "rules of the party" blah blah blah ssssnnnnpppppeeeee bad

By no means the biggest fan of the SNP but absolutely delighted to have been able to vote Murphy out.

His position as leader is now untenable though it wouldn't surprise at all to see him attempt to get into Holyrood in 2016 or even before then.

Also well done to Ad Lib on fighting an excellent campaign. Good luck to you in the future and kudos for doing the Carrick face :)

That was bizarre, considering he was ousted for exactly the opposite of the reasons she claimed he was.

I know nothing about Murphy, or why he's so reviled by so many posters, but thought Shirley Williams eulogising of him - along with others from various parties who had lost their seats - was odd, and went against the grain of the perception of him on here.

I have no idea why people are ridiculing Jim Murphy on this thread, the guy is a genius. You have all mis-understood what he was meaning when he stated that they wouldn't lose a single seat to the SNP. He was of course correct - There is a single seat that they haven't lost. :lol:

#JimForUKLeader

He's getting lauded to the highest by Shirley Williams at the moment on BBC

Shirley Williams has been batshit crazy for years now. It's a travesty that her opinions are sought on anything these days.

Shirley Williams has been batshit crazy for years now. It's a travesty that her opinions are sought on anything these days.

I thought it was rather telling that the only two Liberal Democrats they were able to wheel out were Paddy Ashdown and Shirley Williams, neither of whom covered themselves in glory.

Genuinely happy that he's lost his seat. An utter twat and sums up everything that is wrong with the modern Labour Party.

Hopefully we won't see the likes of him anywhere near labour in the future.

Talking to a guy from Cowdenbeath who's doing an extension on my mother's house. Apparently the foodbank in 'Coodie' is so popular and big it's putting some local shops out of business, all these feckless buggars are getting their vouchers and free bags of food and loving it. This is according to him. He also told me about two camps of Roma outside the town that have taken over separate land plots, the larger mob has laid down concrete paving with pillars and a pair of matching lions at the camp entrance. I mean WTF. Police don't dare go near them he told me so they have carte blanche to create their own wee Fife fiefdom. He calls them Feckies, which apparently is Coodie for foreigner, anyway was more confirm, if needed, I'm correct to continue my UKIP support.

Talking to a guy from Cowdenbeath who's doing an extension on my mother's house. Apparently the foodbank in 'Coodie' is so popular and big it's putting some local shops out of business, all these feckless buggars are getting their vouchers and free bags of food and loving it. This is according to him. He also told me about two camps of Roma outside the town that have taken over separate land plots, the larger mob has laid down concrete paving with pillars and a pair of matching lions at the camp entrance. I mean WTF. Police don't dare go near them he told me so they have carte blanche to create their own wee Fife fiefdom. He calls them Feckies, which apparently is Coody for foreigner, anyway was more confirm, if needed, I'm correct to continue my UKIP support.

You're not even trying any more

:lol:

I thought it was rather telling that the only two Liberal Democrats they were able to wheel out were Paddy Ashdown and Shirley Williams, neither of whom covered themselves in glory.

Ming Campbell has being doing the rounds in Westminster too. I'm looking forward to Ashdown's public hat eating.

Archived