Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

As much I dislike his politics Murphy needs to be saved for the nation, and Danny Alexander. It's only the now redundant FPTP that is going to equate to a rejection, still don't see a natsy >50%. All the half-wits, and I mean half-wits, semi literates who exercised a first ever vote on the referendum that gave the Yes 45% have a slight appetite to repeat the gig. It won't last, this is just a after shock from last year. When reality bites they'll go back to Labour when they see what's representing them.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much I dislike his politics Murphy needs to be saved for the nation, and Danny Alexander. It's only the now redundant FPTP that is going to equate to a rejection, still don't see a natsy >50%. All the half-wits, and I mean half-wits, semi literates who exercised a first ever vote on the referendum that gave the Yes 45% have a slight appetite to repeat the gig. It won't last, this is just a after shock from last year. When reality bites they'll go back to Labour when they see what's representing them.

Word salad.

Was Izzard not associated in some way with shipyards or dock work too at one time, like Billy Connolly?

Did he not work doon the docks (ho ho) or do benefit gigs for striking workers or something?

Maybe they hoped there'd be some residual kudos from that among Labour folk. A bit of a stretch though.

It's almost sad.

It's not. It's fucking glorious. Seeing Labour and the and the Lib Dems getting absolutely horsed out of Scotland will be beyond what a Dale Carrick gif could ever convey

From ScotGoesPop - latest evidence of the Murphy bounce.

Do you think Nicola Sturgeon is doing well or badly as First Minister?

Well: 75% (+7)

Badly: 19% (-7)

NET RATING: +56

Do you think that Jim Murphy is doing well or badly as leader of the Scottish Labour party?

Well: 27% (-5)

Badly: 62% (+8)

NET RATING: -35

In 2007 when he was working in the US media industry, he stopped dressing like this as he knew that the impression he gave would stop him from getting work.

So basically he compromised his principals for money.

So basically he compromised his principals for money.

He'll have a lot in common with Jim Murphy and the rest of Scottish Labour then. Then only difference being, Eddie Izzard had principles at some point.

I'm sure the homophobia jibe probably refers to his dress as it's predominantly gay men who dress in drag. I could be wrong though but as several others have said I don't think anyone has actually commented on that aspect of his identity which is good.

Much in the same way that Robbie Fowler was homophobic for the way he treated Graeme Le Saux despite the latter being straight.

From ScotGoesPop - latest evidence of the Murphy bounce.

Do you think Nicola Sturgeon is doing well or badly as First Minister?

Well: 75% (+7)

Badly: 19% (-7)

NET RATING: +56

Do you think that Jim Murphy is doing well or badly as leader of the Scottish Labour party?

Well: 27% (-5)

Badly: 62% (+8)

NET RATING: -35

Scotgoespop-pro independance site,clearly non biased then.

Youguv-snp fb page had link telling everyone to join and told them to vote on all scottish polls.

End result-huge majority of above votes are from snp supporters so the result is no great shock is it.

Youguv-snp fb page had link telling everyone to join and told them to vote on all scottish polls.

End result-huge majority of above votes are from snp supporters so the result is no great shock is it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ITZ AH KONSPIRACEE!!

It was quoting a national poll. YouGov I think but I can't be certain. It was t a ScotGoesPop poll. I thought that was obvious.

The Ashcroft phone polls are a FIX too IMO. As are the other ones conducted by phone polls.

The polls conducted face to face too.

IT'S ALL JUST A CONSPIRACY TO KEEP RED ED OUT.

#votelabour

Archived