Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been on here since Friday.

Can anyone sum up the last 11 pages on here in a fundilymundily straightforward way?

Don't go there. We have to move on as a community.

Some things are best not revisited.

Oops! The timing of this "warzone" incident was highly suspicious because a sizable chunk of the electorate only really tunes in for the last three days of an election campaign and this stuff is probably supposed to shift the focus away from the issues to generate a late swing back to Labour and save the jobs of a few party hacks.

I think it's this one.

Hypocritical scumbag. Shouting an opponent down while seemingly thinking he's being shouted down himself.

Only Jim is allowed to speak. One feels for Ad Lib.

Hypocritical scumbag. Shouting an opponent down while seemingly thinking he's being shouted down himself.

Only Jim is allowed to speak. One feels for Ad Lib.

An ageing Canavan has forgotten more about social justice than shoutyignoramus man will ever know.

I'm in East Ren and I've just had my third leaflet and fourth addressed letter through from Scottish Labour this morning. Utter desperation. They should take note of what the SNP and Lib Dems have done here and put through one well-made leaflet instead of scattergunning it with someone who would never vote for them anyway.

Anyone for a caption competition

attachicon.gifjhytr.jpg

"The soul of the offering will maintain this withered flesh until the advent of the coming solstice. Red shall be the sky on the morn of this, the most glorious 8th!"

Etc.

Labour have went back to the classic. Murphy has been using that exact picture for every election hear since he took the seat

Yet they don't seem to understand that is part of the problem for people with it being a 2 horse race

I'd be very surprised if that were running in Murphy's seat, considering he's relying on a 15% swing from the literal Conservative Party if he's going to stay in a job.

I'd be very surprised if that were running in Murphy's seat, considering he's relying on a 15% swing from the literal Conservative Party if he's going to stay in a job.

I usually rip them up immediately tbh but I'm sure that one hasn't come through.

Archived