Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

Jim's bustling, no space anywhere display on Buchanan street today.

Intimidating.

Saw that. Sad days for Jim if he can only muster a couple of dozen drones for a photo-op in Glasgow of all places.

Not Keir Hardie, is he?

And Jim with red long-sleeved t-shirt - looks like something from the Singing Kettle.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the referendum it was relatively easy to solidify the No victory with a Daily Record headline. This time around the magnitude of the challenge is much greater. I suspect Brown will make the odd appearance but will leave Murphy in the role of captain of the sinking ship to potentially be remembered as the guy who couldn't win a single Labour seat after claiming they wouldn't lose a single one.

Looks like Murphy is about to get sidelined by Gordon Brown. Brown humiliated Lamont in the indyref by taking over. Looks like he's about to do it to Murphy

He will be pushed out for last wk alright. But has he any credibility left, he used any small bit he had left last sept.

Has the pish stained jakey Foulkes been out yet?

I believe he has. Not in any great and meaningful way though. Even the Branch office aren't that desperate as to wheel him out.

post-48383-0-73228500-1429443833.jpg

When looking for that picture his latest tweet is a good un. George it would appear either doesn't do irony, or is being deliberately so. I go for the former

George Foulkes @GeorgeFoulkes · 3 hrs 3 hours ago

Cameron under pressure from Marr can only repeat constantly attack on Labour/SNP with real Project Fear #Marr

I believe he has. Not in any great and meaningful way though. Even the Branch office aren't that desperate as to wheel him out.

attachicon.gifCCTtU9aWAAAqk1w.jpg

When looking for that picture his latest tweet is a good un. George it would appear either doesn't do irony, or is being deliberately so. I go for the former

Cameron under pressure from Marr can only repeat constantly attack on Labour/SNP with real Project Fear #Marr

So old lord Foulkes is accepting labour need the SNP?

attachicon.gifCCTtU9aWAAAqk1w.jpg

Cammy Day - another waster with a drink problem. Has at least one drink driving conviction to his name. Him and Foulkes can compare groin stains....

All Gordon Brown will do is solidify the hardcore old-and-don't-give-a-f**k demographic, who are beyond turning.

I'm not so sure. My Dad pretty much admits he voted No as he was taken in by Brown. Nowadays he realised that Brown didn't really do anything apart from SHOUT A LOT and both my old man and maw are planning on voting SNP.

I'm not so sure. My Dad pretty much admits he voted No as he was taken in by Brown. Nowadays he realised that Brown didn't really do anything apart from SHOUT A LOT and both my old man and maw are planning on voting SNP.

Gaz's dad :lol:

Sorry.

Archived