Anas Sarwar Quit's

HomelandsOur

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only way to describe this is that ScotLabour is in turmoil. I believe that the party itself will shift to the right (Murphy&Boyack) but a large number of left-leaning members will split to form a new left party (lamont&sarwar). Plausible, no?

The only way to describe this is that ScotLabour is in turmoil. I believe that the party itself will shift to the right (Murphy&Boyack) but a large number of left-leaning members will split to form a new left party (lamont&sarwar). Plausible, no?

How the f**k can Scottish Labour think that moving to the right will bring them success?

They're not that daft. Surely.

What if Murphy lost his seat in the 2015 election - you couldn't have a leader going a full year not being elected somewhere surely?

That's what I can't figure out.

Does he run in 2015 while saying to his constituents 'Vote for me, and then in a year's time I'll do my utmost be off-sky to Holyrood by the way'

Or, does he step down at 2015 and kick his heels until 2016.

Or, do they try to stitch up a swapsie with (presumably Ken McIntosh) for Holyrood to Westminster. In which case, I can't imagine his constituents will be too happy being pissed around for the sake of the Labour Party.

All the while, bearing in mind, there is every chance that SNP could maintain their advantage in the polls in 2016 and Murphy would be happy to scrape into Holyrood.

Any further to the right and they will out Tory the Tories.

Is he fucking off to the Punjab like his old boy? Lets hope so.

How the f**k can Scottish Labour think that moving to the right will bring them success?

They're not that daft. Surely.

The loony left haven't won an election anywhere in the UK in your entire lifetime.

Nobody wants it. And Scotland doesn't want it either.

The loony left haven't won an election anywhere in the UK in your entire lifetime.

You disagree with layers of politicians, yet vote for 1000 extra.

You understand a Yes vote made you richer yet, raw nationalism made u vote no.

You are like Jill Dando IMO.

Both Foot and Kinnock convincingly won in Scotland.

Murphy for leader? Final death knell for them hopefully.

Part of me thinks he got on his soapbox and shouted just for this moment rather than any genuine love for Scotland.

I actually respect the Tories more than Labour for sticking to their guns all these years. Labour died along with John Smith and Cook. They were the last ones I had respect for. Shower of cheats, liars, war criminals and snakes.

Both Foot and Kinnock convincingly won in Scotland.

Labour didn't win. Scotland is not a separate entity either.

You disagree with layers of politicians, yet vote for 1000 extra.

You understand a Yes vote made you richer yet, raw nationalism made u vote no.

You are like Jill Dando IMO.

f**k off PB

Archived