Have you ever been barred/banned from anywhere?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone barred from contact with kids :lol:

Guy I went to college with was banned from unsupervised contact with women or girls under a certain age. I can't mind but he was a rapist junkie

Tae think. You have my phone number. :unsure:

I was barred from that pizza place that was on Bath Street for a long time (Deep Pan Pizaa maybe?) after some of my friends had a food fight. I had nothing to do with it, I was at the toilets at the time. Utter injustice.

They went out of business so the last laugh was on me.

I got barred from Greggs in Stenhousemuir.

Went in one day for 3 things. The 2 females behind the counter were up to the usual - having a conversation and trying not to let customers disrupt it. Was asked what I wanted, gave her my list of 3 things while she was more intent on keeping the gossip going. She came back with one thing, and h

ad to ask what the other 2 were. Informed her again. She came back with only one thing again, and asked if there was 'anything else'? I replied with the 1 item I still wanted "and your full attention would be lovely". Place froze over at that point, and the entire queue behind me went silent. I received my third item, paid what was due, and as I was leaving, a third burd, who I presume was the shop authority figure hollered "and please don;t come back, we don't need customers like you".

I've been back since, several times. That's how I roll 8)

You can always say that was intentional I suppose. :P

"I got barred from playing football for being a convicted racist"

Yours etc

A Tonev.

Convicted? You sure?

Anyhoo'.......

Many, many pubs. And hotels.

Tam o' shanter I think in great junction st. Old firm game, naebody in bar me and my mate and how was I to know the owner was a bun :) , ended in fisticuffs at the bus stop outside.

Kings James Hotel.... Xmas night out, banned for life 3 years running.

Year 1/ went up not down in lift at end of night, tried all the room doors trying to get out...

Year 2/ large fight with Smiley's tyre fitters. Included a lift journey with one of them who thought we didn't know he was in the lift. Worst injury was a passerby.

Year 3/ pot plants and glass doors don't mix well.

Plenty others....

I got barred from the 147 club in Inverness for walking out with a pitcher of lager.

Opposite from me. I rattled the puggie in there, then when I took up their offer of cashing up my change at the bar, they whipped out an application form and withheld £40 from me for membership fees. Fucking charlatans :D

The old kinnoull club in Perth done that to me the b*****ds.

Watched me empty it then when I went to get notes and they told me I had to have a membership to play the puggy.

Ended up arguing until I got my money I put in back then thrown out the function I was at.

Hah. That's worse than me then. Got to keep my winnings minus "membership fee". There were only a couple of lassies behind the bar, but let's be honest, even they could have snapped me in half like a wet fag and that's before you consider the snarling yokels at the bar.

Still, if anyone wants a free membership to an Inverness snooker club under the name "Go f**k Yourself Ya Robbing b*****ds" gis a shout.

I, along with 9 others including a Dunfermline fan, got banned from Broadwood after the John Brown friendly but the board reversed it after realising what an arse they made of it. I wasn't in Scotland for the duration of it though and found out I was initially banned in a 1 bed room flat in eastern Poland.

I was at that game to witness you mindless hooligans verbally abuse poor Bomber for the entire duration of your stay before your fully deserved ejection. Should've got a lifetime ban from all UK football stadia imo. And GordieBoy80 was spotted dishing it out as well.

I think I was barred from Henry Healy's in Argyle St, although it shut before I ever tested the hypothesis by actually going back in.

Was in one lunchtime with a guy I worked with - don't ask me why, must have been near the end of the month and we were skint - and I noticed they'd put up a big stainless steel sheet thing along the back wall. I mentioned it to my mate - unfortunately a bit louder than I intended:

"Is that new, or have they just cleaned it?"

Cue the entire contingent of shrill wee ned burds who worked there screaming virtually in unison "Fuckin' cheeky b*****d!" and pointing doorwards.

Adolfo's chip shop in new elgin used to be a regular visit when I was in school due to it being close and me being a wee fat b*****d. The place was a total dive yet offered great self service features where you could put on your own salt and vinegar, or to relax you could play the puggy while some sweaty bloke contemplated his life choices in a lab coat.

I thought it would be absolutely hilarious one day to unscrew the salt while nobody was looking much to my pal's dismay as his steak pie supper was positively fucked. I was told not to come back and they even reported me to the school. I don't know if it still exists but I'd like to think it was shut down by the council.

Massive retail park opened up near my mates house, used to go into all the shops and just be annoying little gits.

Ringing the doorbells, messing about with trolleys, putting keyboards on demo mode, asking about stuff then not buying it, kicking balls off the metal door at the back. Eventually they lost patience and barred us. This resulted in us spending the summer ringing the deliveries bell at the back and running into the bushes and watching them take ages to open the massive metal shutter and swear and shout then close it again!

We did this dozens of times until one day the police were hanging about and we stopped.

Nearly got banned from Kwik Fit in the same park, asked a thunderc@nt of a manager where the alloy cleaner was and he showed me then said sneeringly "see the next time you want something, ask one of those guys over there" and pointed to the guy on the till. I lost it and dropped the cleaner on the floor and told him to pick it up and walked out. Heard some shouting dunno if I was banned, never went back.

My mate got banned from Meadowbank during the Blobby Hunter reign of terror. Except that it was the referee, a family friend of his, who had given him a complimentary ticket and after a wee word with the SFA the ban was quickly lifted...

I threw up in a pub in Stirling once but legged it before I could get a ban.

Archived